Isolation.

All the of members had been separated into completely empty rooms all far away from each other. They were immediately forced to strip their clothes off and were hosed down to get rid of any "contamination." They were given dark blue uniforms to wear, consisting of a short sleeve shirt and a pair of pants.

None of them understood why they had to be separated from the others for so long. Plus their phones had been taken so there was absolutely no contact. There was constant worry. Is everyone else okay? Is anyone sick? Hurt? I wonder if they miss me too?

Military officers would drop food into the rooms to be eaten, but none of the members ever felt like indulging. The fear and anxiety around them made their stomachs hurt.

Finally, four days later, they were set free from isolation and individually escorted back into a large common area. It was a giant room completely full of sleeping cots next to each other. There were also bathrooms down a separate hallway and then a separate cafeteria where you could line up and be served precooked meals. The common room reminded everyone of a giant indoor garage.

The members had entered the common area at the same time and their eyes lit up when they finally started to find one another.

"Hyungs!" Jungkook screamed as he ran to Yoongi and Taehyung, then Jimin ran over, followed by Jin, Namjoon, and Hobi.

They held each other in a tight hug and cried for what felt like ages. All of their anxiety and emptiness melted away now that they were together again.

"Is everyone okay?!" Jin asked in a panic. These were his little brothers right here, he needed to make sure they were all alright. They had never been separated before and especially not due to such terrible circumstances. He was looking over everyone to make sure none of them had injuries.

Thankfully nobody was hurt, just all very scared. What they truly didn't understand was how they could still hear it downpouring outside.

It was still raining.

Everyone was curious to see how flooded it was outside but there were no windows to the outside world. All they could see was the giant crowds of people in every direction they turned. They felt like ants trapped in chaos.

"Alright listen to me, we stick together no matter what now okay?" Namjoon was instantly back into leader mode. "If you want to go anywhere or do anything like go to the bathroom, we at least go in pairs. I don't want anyone to be alone."

The members agreed and nodded but Namjoon had to make sure a second time that Jungkook fully understood the rules because the maknae was notorious for constantly breaking them and not listening.

"I understand hyung," Jungkook reassured once again.

"Alright good. Now we need to find cots." Namjoon began eyeing some empty ones and he and the members worked together to get 7 right up next to each other. It was cramped and unfortunately there wasn't much space between all these random strangers cots either.

They sat closely huddled together on their new little beds and chatted.

"I wonder when we will be allowed out of here. It can't rain forever," Taehyung frowned.

"Well the rain isn't the only problem...don't forget about those crazy people," Jimin gulped.

"Well if the military is working on fixing things I'm sure they will figure it all out quickly?" Jungkook wondered with curiosity. He wondered what exactly the military was even doing to combat the ongoing problem.

A man who had overheard the conversation stepped towards them. His sudden interjection made them all lean back a bit and get even closer to each other.

"You're wondering about those sick people out there?" The man asked. Jungkook nodded, but Jin gave him a warning glance. He didn't particularly like his dongsaengs talking to strangers in dangerous circumstances.

The man chuckled. "Huh well, I wouldn't hold your breath kid."

"Why?" Taehyung asked, joining the conversation.

The man narrowed his eyes at them and continued.

"You really think the military is helping us? Haven't you heard what happened?"