Chapter - 4

Here is your bonus...

Ammi glared so HM ate Brunch and headed to the garage. Now the difficult task is to take MIRA with her. She wrapped white cloth around the robot so that no one would see it. It looks like she is carrying one dead body in her hands and suddenly MIRA's hand came out, HM herself was shocked to see that. But still, she carried MIRA to the car and placed it in the car's Dickey. And she headed to her office.....

HM is driving a car and thinking about the presentation. Suddenly she applied breaks as, she saw police checking is going on. "Ek to phele si hee late hogaye hai, ab upper se ye checking. Yaa Allah, please hamri madat karye !!"

One lady constable approached HM, "Please Aunty ji jaldi kariye, hame der ho rahi hai !", HM uttered.

"Aunty ?? Kon aunty?? Ham to tumse ek-doo sal hi bade honge umar mein !!, Pushpa kaho. Aunty ka laga rakha hai ??" Pushpa ji said. HM is Amazed by PS overacting. So she said...

HM: Accha.... accha, tik hai. Dekhiye Aun... I mean Pushpa ji, ham bahut jaldi mein hai to please hame jane dijiye.

PS: Aree to ham kaha rok rahe hai, checking karne do aur chale jao!!

SS: Kya hua Pushpee ? Kiu itna time le rahi hai aap?? ( While coming closer to duo)

HM saw the second person, approaching her. She recognised that person and said,"Dekho na Santu, hame phele se hee der ho rahi hai aur uper se ye hamara wakt jaya kar rahi hai."

SS: Haan to sahi to keh rahi hai Pushpa ji, Checking karne do aur jao.
Dickey khol dijiye Haseena di mujhe check karna hai.

As HM heard of Dickey, she thought "Waha to hamne MIRA ko raka hai, agar in logone dekha aur, kuch aur samjhliya to gadbad hogi. Ab kya kare ??? ..... Socho Haseena socho...."

Her trance broke when SS again said, "Aree apko late hora hai Haseena di, to kholo Dickey, check karne do. Kaha kho gai aap ?".

HM: Aa....wo... Hum wo... Open kar rahe hai. ( fumbled ) She step down from the car and along with Pushptosh went near Dickey and slowly opened it. Pushpatosh saw white cloth placed there, so PS asked...

PS: Ye safed kapada kiu lagaya hai ??

HM is not able to answer that, she tried to form a sentence but failed. She is thinking about how to escape from here and just then SS said,"Kya Pushpa ji, kapda hee to hai! Rakh Diya hoga isse hee ! Kiu Haseena di ?"

HM: Haa... Ha. To ab ham jaye nahi to late hojaye ge, said in rush. And to her bad luck, MIRA's hand slide down from the cloth. HM immediately covered it before anyone would notice it.

HM said bye to SS and left the place as soon as possible.

PS: Santu tum janti ho inhe ??

SS: Ha Pushpa ji, woh Haseen di I mean Haseena Malik hai, meri dost hai. Hum ek Artificial intelligence ke seminar mein mile the.

-----------------

HM's luck is not with her, she escaped from one check post but another one is waiting for her. Soon she went to the next corner and saw police checking the cars. "Aaj na jane kis maus ka chehra dekha tha hame jo ye sab hora hai hamre saath. Ab kya kare ?? .... Waha se to jase taise nikle gai ab yaha ??....... Hmm idea !", She thought and came out of the car.

HM with great difficulty seated MIRA on the passenger seat. Put a mask and goggles on her face and started to drive the car. Soon another lady officer stopped HM and she is ................

.

.

.

.