FAIRY TAIL HIGH

LUCY (POV)

I woke up at 8:00 am sharp. I was excited but at the same time terrified. Today was the day we went to Fairy Tail High to get registered for the rest of junior and senior year. I got up and went to take a shower when I was in the shower I was thinking about who goes to this school. Like that Natsu guy is there guys that are as rude as him or guys that are nice. Well I don't care I am going to the way I was in my old school mean and a person that will fight back. But I only fight back when someone hits me first. I got out of the shower and went to get dresses, after that went to make breakfast and not long after that Gajeel and Juvia came down "Ready girls its time to go see our new school Fairy Tail High. Lets go!" Gajeel said "YEAH!" Juvia and me yelled together. We headed out Gajeel locked the door and now we are walking into town. When I was walking I bumped into someone then I stumbled backwards but I got my balance back. "Oh My God I am so sorry are you ok" I asked when I looked up I was a boy about my age with blonde hair and another guy with black hair. " Watch where your going you blonde bitch." The one with the blonde hair said. To be honest I was getting a little pissed off. "You are blonde too, stupid!" I yelled at him. "Why you little slut" I guy said while trying to punch me but I got his hand and pulled it behind his back and with one of my legs I hit him behind one of his knees and he was on the floor. " I don't like being called nasty names. My name is Lucy got it." I said to the boy and then put him face first on the ground with my knee digging at his back. I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around to see the other guy " Umm do you think you could let go of my brother?" He asked. "Not until he says sorry" I sad while pulling on this arm more. "Do you really think the almighty Sting would say sorry blondie" with that I dug more into his back. "Alright.. Alright I am sorry can you let me go" he asked. "Why yes I can" and with that I let go of him and walked away.

Sting (POV)

I think I'm in love with her. I thought to my self. "Sting are you ok?" asked rouge "Yes why ask" "Well your face is red" he said. What is this am I blushing. "Rouge I think I fell in love with her" "What why what do you see in her?" He asked shocked "Well I have never meet a girl like her she is the king of girl that fight back I like that in a women" I said "What ever its you life". Then we headed back to Sabortooth High.

Lucy (POV)

God that guy was annoying but hot anyways now we are heading in the direction of Fairy Tail High. "Hey lucy Juvia wants to know if you're okay"

"Yeah I'm fine. I think I got a little carried away back there" I said looking at the ground. "No you didn't that jerk disserves that he called you a slut and bitch even though he doesn't know you" Gajeel said with an annoyed tone in his voice. "You think so" YEAH!" both Gajeel and Juvia yelled at the same time. "Okay I will just let that go now. Besides how much longer is it to Fairy Tail now?" "Not that long its right around the corner." Gajeel said. We turned the corner and there it was Fairy Tail High. IM not going to lie its huge I swear. We walked through the gates with me in the middle Juvia on my left and Gajeel on my right. We got stares from ever one but we didn't care we just kept walking until some group of guys stopped us. "Hey there pretty girls what are your names" said the one in the middle. "That's for us to know and you to never find out" I said with a little attitude. "Oh I see how it is so are you new cutie" One said while grabbing my chin. " I'm only going to ask ones can you please let go of me?" I asked "And if I don't" he said while tightening his grip. That's it I'm done. I was about to hit him when I heard "Hey let go of her!" someone yelled from behind them. They turned round. "Why don-" he didn't even finished because when they turned around they had a scared look on their faces "Sorry bye now" and with that they went running like little girls. I wanted to see who it was and I looked it was the pink head and they guy I meet the other day what was his name oh yeah Loki. "Hey its you" Loki said "Nice to see you again" I replied "Oh no its the Bitch again" said the pink head "what did you just say pinky" I said " Its not pink and its Natsu remember" "No I like pinky better" I said with a mocking voice. "Well if you'll please excuse us we need to go" said Gajeel and with that we started walking. I just kept walking straight. "Excuse me please" I said to the Red head "Oh sorry my name is Erza" she said extending her arm "My name is Lucy" I said grabbing her hand. Then I walked away catching up to Gajeel and Juvia. "So where to know" I asked "To the office" "Okay where is that" I asked "Um good question" Gajeel said rubbing the back if his neck. "Are you trying to tell me you don't know where it is" I said a little annoyed. "Yeah" he said with a chuckle. Great now what there is no one in the hall. I turned around to see a Natsu walking this way. "Hey pinky where is the office at" I asked him "Don't call me that. Just for that I'm not going to tell you blondie" he said. "Okay I'm sorry Natsu but can you please tell me where the office" I said. I looked up at him and he seamed shocked. "What is there something on my face?" I asked him. "No its just that you said my name I'm shocked" he said . "What ever just tell me where the office is. "I'll take you there" he said before grabbing my arm and ran. Gajeel and Juvia just stood there shocked that someone dared to grab me. "Don't just stand there come on hurry up before you lose us!" I yelled. Then they started running. I got to admit his had in mine felt like it should be like this fore- 'WHAT ARE YOU THINKING LUCY BAD GIRL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM' I yelled at my self. We finally made it to the office. "Here we are" "Thank You" I said. Then they caught up to us. "Okay the see you around Luce" he said with a wink. then let go of my hand I pouted at the lost of contact. I just wanted to grab it again. Oh well then we went into the office got our stuff and they told us that we could started on Monday. With that we left. We where on our way out when we heard a girl yell help so we ran in the direction. When we got there we saw a guy with orange hair touching a small girl with blue hair. I looked at Gajeel and Juvia and I could tell that they wanted to kick his ass as much as I did. "Hey let go of her" I heard Gajeel say. the orange haired guy looked at him and said "It is not you business now get lost" by now the girl was crying. Gajeel walked toward the guy and taped his shoulder he looked back and Gajeel was like a whole foot taller than him he looked scared. Gajeel picked him up by the collar and pined him to the wall I ran over to the girl and walked back to where Juvia was I was trying to comfort her but nothing worked I looked up at Gajeel. "I don't ever what to see you near her again got it you pervert" Gajeel told him and punched him and then let him go. He walked up to us and picked up the girl. What is up with him I have never seen him do that before what ever well wait at the front for him. "Hey we will meet you at the front" I said "whatever" he said.

Gajeel (POV)

I picked up the shrimp. "Hey are you alright shrimp" I asked "Yeah I am and my name is Levy by the way" Damn she looked do cute. "I like shrimp better than Levy" I told her. "Um you can put me down now" "Names Gajeel and I don't think so I am taking you to the nurses office" I said "Well Gajeel the nurses office is the other way" she said with a blush damn so cute "Oh yeah sorry I'm new" I said. "Well its that way then you turn left second door to the right" she said before laying her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I cant help but look at her. I then made it to the nurses office. "Hello how can I hel- OH MY what happened " " sorry nurse but shrimp here got into a situation" "Sorry nurse Wendy" shrimp said "It's ok Levy dear. You can put her down on a bed over there" she told me and I walked over to one and put her down I was walking away when she grabbed my arm I turned around and she pulled my head down and whispered in my ear "Thank you again Gajeel" she said and then kissed my cheek "Y-Y-Your W-W-W-Welcome" I stuttered then she started giggling then I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek and she turned red like tomato. I laughed and leaned into her ear and whispered "Your cute when you blush shrimp. I hope I can get to know you next time bye" I said with a wink then walked out . I headed for the front . When I got there I saw Lucy and Juvia when they saw me the smirked at me and put a thumps up. "So what was that about" Lucy said "What I just took her to the nurse." "Sure" she said with a sarcastic tone in her voice. "Okay fine I find her cute is there a problem" I said "Awww Gajeel is in love" Lucy said. "OH SHUT UP" I shouted then we got home and I went to my room and thought about what happened I was thinking about the scene where pinky grabbed Lucy and she was blushing a little I'll get her tomorrow.

{ SO THATS IT FOR TODAY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I WAS STUCK DOING OTHER THINK BUT KNOW I WILL HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE SO ILL POST SOON. I ALSO WANT TO THANK THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN READING MY STORY EVEN IF ITS BAD. SO THATS ALL FOR THIS TIME UNTIL NEXT IM BYE}