THE 5 YEAR GAP (PART 2)

Gray (POV)

I saw that Natsu, Lucy , and a little girl get into I believe Lucy's car. Then they drove away but I was mostly focused on Juvia and how she had a little boy in her arms. I started walking closer to her but every step I took forward she stepped backwards. "Gray don't come any closer then that!" Juvia yelled out. "Juvia please tell me that he mine and no one else's." I said in a calm voice but God only knows that if it is anyone else's I would storm off. "That is none of your business Gray." she said back. "Mommy I'm scared I don't like that man." the little boy said. "It's okay Storm don't worry about him mommy will protect you no matter what." Juvia said to the kid named Storm. "Gray please just stop your scaring him and I don't like when he is scared." she said. "Just answer the question and I will stop if its anyone else's but Juvia if he is mine then please let me be in his and your life." I said and still kept walk but I also noticed that she had stopped walking and now had tears in her eyes. I kept walking until I was right in front of her. I reached my hand out and cupped her cheek in my hand and wiped the tears off of them. "Juvia is he mine?" I asked one more time. She hesitated at first but at the end she nodded her head and said "Yes he is yours but Gray I know after what I did to you, you don't want anything to do with us so I think I will just take Storm and leave." she said as she put Storm down and walked to her car. I was in so much shock that I couldn't move but when I got back to reality she had already put the kid in the car and was walking over to the drivers seat so I ran to her. But before she got in the car I grabbed her hand and turned her around but before she could react I smashed my lips to hers and it took her a couple seconds but at the end she gave in and when we pulled away I said "I don't care if you just left do you have any idea how long I have waited for you to come back to I could have you all to myself. Juvia I love you and I know I messed up those years ago but please I beg you let me be in your life and that kids life because I love you both." and then I put my forehead to hers and leaned I for another kiss but she was the one to close the gap between us. "Lets get out of here and show this kid where he is going to live for now on." I said and Juvia just laughed and got into to the passenger side. I looked over at Gramps and said " I know you planned this old man and for that I thank you a lot and I will come and pick up the cars later ok." when he smiled and nodded I got into the car and drove off.

Juvia (POV)

I can not tell you how happy I am right now I got both of the boys that I love and I am never letting them go I love both Gray and Storm and I hope that we can be together for ever.