THE MORNING AFTER (GALE)

Gajeel (POV)

I woke up and I found my self in a blue room with books everywhere, I tried to figure out who's room it. I got up but only to be stopped by something on my chest. I looked down to find a beautiful looking Levy. I stroked her head and at that moment all the memories of last night came to me and I happy that we both wanted it but I also know that it was something I should not have done. I looked around for my clothes and I spotted them by the side of the bed. I moved Levy slowly so I wouldn't wake her up. I got off the bed and grabbed my clothes. I went to the rest room and I got dressed I went out and looked for my keys and I found them on the floor by the bed. I looked up and found Levy had been uncovered and I went up to her and brought the blanket up and covered her body. I looked down at her and she was as beautiful as ever even with her bed hair. I wanted her to come with me but I guess that will never happen. I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek and said "I love you and I'm sorry." then I walked out of the room and down the stairs to the front door and opened it and walked over to my car and then I opened my phone but I saw that the cover photo was of Levy wide awake and me lying down with my eyes clothes but I didn't take it, it looks like she took it and to be honest I dint mind at all I planned on keeping it there. I started the car and drove off and head to the old house.

Levy (POV)

I woke up to an empty bed and I was sad I just wanted to wake up to him right beside me for once. I really wish I could talk to him before he leaves but I know that will never happen though. I got up and headed to the bathroom and I started the shower. I thought about last night and I could not believe that it happed I had waited forever for that to happen and the good thing is that I didn't even have to get him drunk to make it happen but what made me even happier was that he wanted it to. I got out of the shower and headed to my closet and I got ready then I called the guys.

(COVERSATION WITH N,L,&G)

L: Hey guys how was your night.

N/G: It was amazing and as fu**.

L: Yeah so was mine and it was with Gajeel who did you guys spend it with.

N: Lucy.

G: Juvia.

L: You guys want to hang out because Gajeel wasn't here when I woke up.

N/G: Same for us we woke up to them gone and sure why not the café sound nice.

L: That's fine see you there in half an hour.

{WELL THAT'S IT FOR THIS ONE HOPED YOU LIKED IT COMMENT AND VOTE. WELL BYE BYE FOR NOW UNTIL NEXT TIME.}