IT'S TIME

Juvia (POV)

I am with Gajeel and Lucy at the dinner. It was the day before graduation and the day before we have to leave. So in the last couple of weeks we have had to break up with the person we were dating. And then after that we had Gray, Natsu, and Levy come and tell us how much they love us. I am so confused right now I want to stay with Gray but I don't want to leave the only people I call family and to be honest I am going to pick to go with Lucy and Gajeel because family comes before anything else. Don't get me wrong I Love Gray but he was the one that kept calling me all those nasty names and I know he thought I wasn't around but I was because I wanted to talk to him but every time I got enough courage to go up to him I always showed up when he said I was a slut and that hurt. I wanted to fix things with him but now that he wants to fix things I don't want to deal with it because all I would remember by just looking at his face is what he called be. I want to just forget about him and not have him in my mind 24/7. I am also leaving because I cant be in a relationship where I am not trusted. Well I guess this is the last time I will ever be in this town again. We finally got up and headed home. We had to pack up some stuff but it wasn't a lot of stuff so we were done in like half an hour. Me and Lucy went up to my room and to see what dress I should wear tomorrow. I pulled out 5 dresses one is full on pink with one sleeve, the other one is black with long sleeves, the next is dark blue with no straps, the next is light purple strapless with diamonds at the top of it, and the last one was dark blue with no sleeves and diamonds running down its side. "Wear that one its so cute and I haven't seen you in a dress in a while." Lucy said. "Fine but it is the last time that I will ever wear one again." I said. "Okay fine I will never ask you to wear another one again." Lucy said. "Okay lets go and chose yours." I said. We headed to the over to her room and ended up choosing one that was red and it split on the left leg. It had flames at the bottom that where orange red.

~TIME SKIP TO GRADUATION~

Gray (POV)

I am waiting in the front for Natsu and Levy. I am in a black tuxedo just like most of the guys here. "Hey man waiting for us?" I looked up to see Natsu with a big grin oh his face. We headed inside but something stopped us and that was that two Lamborghini, one red ,the other one black, then we saw black Koenigsegg Agera R pull up in the parking lot. They all parked next to each other and then you won't believe who came out from the black Lamborghini that's right it was Juvia and then I saw her wearing a really, really hot dress. She looked like a Goddess and I just wanted to go to her and take her somewhere private. I think I will when we are at the party tonight.

Levy (POV)

I saw Gajeel get out of the nice black Koenigsegg Agera R. I don't know why but for some reason he looked so hot in that tuxedo and I just wanted to go to him and do a lot of nutty thing to him. I want to take him to my room and just .. WAIT WAIT!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING LEVY YOU DIRTY GIRL. I said to my self. But I am going to get him alone at the party tonight and make amends with him.

Natsu (POV)

I saw the most beautiful girl come out of a nice red Lamborghini. I looked closer at the girl and it was Lucy. Damn not only was she a diving a hot car but that dress to my opinion showed a little to much leg. I looked at her and I just want her and I was planning on taking her at the party tonight. "Alright kids come on its time." said one if the women that was helping out today. We all followed her. When it was time for me to go up there I saw that Lucy was staring at me so I gave her a smile and she turned a little pink. Then it was time for the F's to go up there and when grays name was called most of the stands started cheering. Then came Lucy and you could bet that I was just staring at her like she was the only one at the time. Then came Juvia.

Gray (POV)

When I saw Juvia go up there the world stopped I couldn't help but star at the leg that was showing. I got pulled out of the clouds when the guys next to me said "Damn she is hot and I would love to have her." I turned to him with a pissed off face and when he saw my face he looked at little frightened. "Don't you ever say that again she's mine. Got it." they just nodded and look away. I was so mad I think people could tell but they chose to ignore it. Then came Levy.

Gajeel (POV)

When Levy got up there I wanted to cheer for her but I know better than to do so. I'm not going to lie I have a lot of feelings for her but it is to late I cant just stay any more I have to go back or else this town will never be the same. I looked at her and our eyes connected I swear she and I were the only ones there at the moment and I wanted to run up and kisser like my life depended on it but I calmed my self down and the day went on.

*TIME SKIP END OF GRADUATION*

Lucy (POV)

As soon as we finished and throw our caps up in the air Gajeel, Juvia and me head to our cars and went to our house. When we got there we changed into sweet-pants and tank tops then we took one last look around and we signed at the say time. "Not going to like guys but I am going to miss this place a lot." I said. they both look at me and nod. We then grabbed our keys and headed out. it would be a long ride home and the worst part is that we wont be riding together because we are taking our own cars. All of us were right behind the other and it was Gajeel first the me the Juvia. it felt like old time but I don't want that anymore I want something better for me I want to be able to say I had a family and that I love them but when in this gang you hardly get to see them and yet alone for the three of us it would be impossible to fined someone that wants this gang life. I wanted to go back and go to the party that everyone one was talking about and just have fun but no Gajeel insisted that we all go as soon as it ended. I cant wait until I finally had enough of this life and leave weather these two are with me or not. I have always wanted to go to school to become a lawyer but I could never be able to with all this things and alliances that we have to make in order to keep the peace with surrounding gangs. Well I just hope for the best and let my fate happen.

{WELL THATS IT FOR HTIS CHAPTER THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT I WILL BE UNDATING SOME TIME NEXT WEEK. ALSO IF YOU GUYS HAVE IDEAS OR QUESTIONS DONT BE SCARED TO TELL FOR ASK ME ABOUT IT. THANK YOU UNTIL NEX TIME. BYE BYE}