THE PARTY (PART 2)

Natsu (POV)

I felt like some one was watching me so I turned around and I saw a pair of eyes on me and then I noticed that it was a girl that I have never see before. I started walking away and as I was half way there I heard the door being swung open a little to harshly. I know I was not the only one because at that moment the music stopped playing and I turned to see the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. I watched as she and another girl and guy came in. I looked closer and saw that it was Lucy, Juvia, and Gajeel. at this point my face lite up with happiness. I ran over to Levy and Gray and they both huddled in and then Gray spoke. "Hey I have a plan." he said. "What is it?" I asked. "Lets get them drunk and see what happens so that we can at least kiss them and they will be to drunk to even care." he said. And at that moment I know that I had to go and get Lucy a beer or maybe three.

Levy (POV)

I need this. I want him to be mine I want to give him a reason to stay and not leave. I want him to always see me and only me. So when Gray said the plan I was all in I even went up to him.

Gray (POV)

As soon as I said that Natsu and Levy were off doing who knows what but I know that I have to go and talk to her first. I walked up to her and I grabbed her hand and I dragged her away.

(CONVERSATION J&G)

Juvia: Gray what are you doing?

Gray: I need to speak to you and I want to do it somewhere no one is at.

Juvia: So you are taking me upstairs just to talk? Why couldn't we go out side to the back yard.

Gray: Because I need to ask you things I don't want people to hear.

Juvia: Okay fine ask away

Gray: Okay

(End of conversation/Gray dragged her to a room on the second floor)

Narrator (POV)

After they talked Gray had gotten Juvia a drink and then a couple more but she told him that she couldn't be there anymore and wanted to go home. So Gray asked if she had her car and she said yes and they headed to his house where they had a little to much fun.

Natsu had gotten poor Lucy so drunk that he had to take her to his house. But when they got there Lucy jumped on Natsu and started to kiss him and then they went up to the bed room and they had fun.

Gajeel was confronted by Levy and she told him that she was going to get him drunk and take him over to her house and do a lot of nutty things to him. Gajeel didn't even need to get drunk he picked her up and took her to his car and put her in the passenger and drove to her house. When they got there he picked her up and throw her over his shoulder and took her up stairs where they had a lot of fun.

{I'M SORRY GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT I NEED TO ADD IT FOR THE REST OF THE STORY. AND GUYS THERE ARE ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT. WELL PLEASE DONT BE MAD OK WELL BYE BYE FOR NOW.}