Chapter 1

The book will go from the 6th episode and on with a twist

"Ok everyone I want to say you all did amazing fighting those fallen angles. Also please welcome are newest member Asia". Rias and her peerage sat together as Issei sat in a black long sleeve gray joggers and high tops resting his chin on his hands.

"Thank you everyone for saving my life, especially you Issei". Asia told him as he looked up with a cold but calm face.

"I am going downtown, call me if you need anything Rias". Issei said standing up as he walked outside the door.

"Rias you have never told us about how Issei become your pawn. We know that something traumatic happened"? Akeno asked her king who looked at the door with a soft face.

"That is not something for me to share, when Issei is ready you all will find out". Rias told her peerage as they continued to talk about devil work.

With Issei
"I wonder what dad would think of what I have become"? Issei asked himself looking at his hand as a small burst or dark orange/red flames coated his hand. "The monster I have become, same with mom". Issei asked himself as he deactivated the power as he continued to walk threw the park until he made it to a bench and sat down and closed his eyes. "Why are you here"? Issei asked not opening his eyes as he sensed his masters aura.

"I was worried, it's a masters job to make sure her servants are sa-".

"I am not your servant". Issei said coldly as his eyes glowed with hellfire.

"I'm sorry, make sure my pawn is ok". Rias corrected herself knowing Issei didn't like her calling him her servant or anything other then her pawn". "I wanna help you. I know what you went threw must have been traumatizing. I could never imagine the pain you felt and still feel". Rias told Issei even with those cold eyes glowing with Hellfire she still had a soft smile. "All I want is to help you Issei, I feel like I have been failing you ever sense that night I have watched you grow cold and closed off". Rias explained to her pawn who's eye's returned to normal.

"You can't help me Rias, my heart was crushed 10 years ago and it will never heal. My reason for growing stronger is so I can avenge my clan and parents from the bastard who killed them". Issei said to her with a cold determined face.

"Your wrong, I can help you and I am not gonna stop until I do. You can push me, away yell at me throw me across the street. I am not giving up on you". Rias told Issei seriously as he held his plain cold face. "I will give you a reason to feel wanted. Please let me inside to help you with your demons". Rias asked putting her hand on his leg.

"Trust me Rias, you don't wanna get close to me or help me. It will only bring you pain and suffering". Issei told his king as he looked at his watch. "It's getting late, I am taking you back to the ORC". Issei told her as he stood up and she did the same as Issei made sure the cost was clear and used his hellfire to teleport them.

Back at the ORC

Issei and Rias appears in a burst of hellfire as they went to the back room and saw the others asleep.

"Goodnight Rias". Issei told her as he went out and got comfy on the pull out couch and fell asleep. Rias walked out and knelt down and smiled.

"Goodnight Issei". Rias kissed his head as she went to the back room. "One day, I will help you Issei". Rias told her pawn as she got undressed and went to her bed and fell asleep.

Later that night

Issei was trying to sleep but was having a nightmare of the attack on his clan. "No, Mom, Dad.....run". Rias's eyes opened when she heard Issei talking. Getting up she saw Issei with a face of distress. She knew he was having a nightmare again.