Chapter 4

Rias and everyone appears inside the ORC. The atmosphere was filled with guilt and regret for betraying Issei.

"Rias"? Akeno called to her king softly as she sat on the couch and started crying, the one boy she loved now hated her cause she couldn't woman up to tell him the truth.

"Issei". Rias said crying as the other walked over and comfort her trying to calm her down.

"We all feel guilty right now Rias. Hopefully Issei will forgive us before it's to late". Akeno told everyone.

"Why don't we get some sleep Rias, Riser is coming tomorrow". Kiba told her as she calmed down a little and wiped her eyes as she and everyone went to the back room and fell asleep. Rias couldn't sleep at all as she could only think about Issei and his cold betrayed eyes she saw before he sent her back. When she closed her eyes she sees them burning into her soul.

"Please Issei, I am sorry for lying. Please come back"? Rias begged until she finally fell asleep.

Next day

Rias and her peerage where waiting inside the club room as Grayfia appeared inside the room as she looked over to Rias and saw everyone but Issei.

"Lady Rias, where is Issei"? Grayfia asked the crimson haired devil.

"He.......won't be with us today". Rias told her in a tired but sad voice as she sensed the sadness and guilt in the air.

"I am assuming something happen between those two". Grayfia told herself as there was a bright orange magical circle and from it Riser stepped out.

"Ahhhh Riser has returned to the human world". Riser said out loud as he looked around and didn't see Issei. "Interesting, ahhh Rias my love let's get going we have a wedding to prepare for". Riser told Rias who waved him off.

"Riser I am not gonna marry you, I have no love or affection for you. I won't let my parents force me to marry a man like you". Rias told him as he smirked.

"You don't have a choice Rias. Are parents agreed to this when we where kids. So don't cause a problem and just come back to the underworld with me". Riser told her as Rias stood up in front of him.

"I said no Riser, and that's final". Rias said flaring her power as Riser did the same.

"Riser holds the name of the house of Phoenix, I won't let you embarrass it. You will return to the underworld with me if I have to burn everyone in here alive". Riser told her seriously as she narrowed her eyes.

"That is enough". Grayfia spoke up strongly. "Lord Riser, Lady Rias. I suggest you both restrain your power or I will do it for you". Riser stepped back and powered down.

"When told by the ultimate queen even Riser will back down". Riser told everyone as Rias also backed down.

"My lord knew this would happen, so you can chose the fate of this situation off a rating game". Grayfia told them and Riser laughed.

"Please Rias my dear, you have never participated in one. I am undefeated 12-0. You will not win". Riser told her as she looked angry but the comment.

"I accept the challenge". Rias told Grayfia who nodded.

"I will give you a handy cap and allow you to train for 10 days then we will face off". Riser told the group smiling.

"I will accept the offer and use it to train to beat you". Rias told Riser who stepped back and sighed.

"You will learn in time my dear. I will see you in 10 days". Riser bowed and teleported away.

"I will return to my lord to inform him of the challenge. Good luck lady Rias". Grayfia told her as she teleported away.

"Well we got 10 days to get as strong as possible". Rias told her group. "Hopefully it will be enough. Issei is not bound to me from a contact we signed when I made him my pawn". Rias informed the group.

"That's why you have not tried to call him back. Because the contract prevents you from doing so"? Kiba asked and Rias nodded her head.

"Yes he dose not have to show up to anything against his own will. He is was you would call a free pice". Rias explained to the group of devil as she sighed.

"Well let's get to work then. Going to the underworld to train is probably are best corner of action". Akeno told the group and Rias liked the idea.

"Alright then, tomorrow we will go to the underworld to start are training". Rias explained to everyone as she looked outside the window. "Issei, I hope your ok". Rias thought with a face of defeat.

At Issei's house

Issei was currently sitting in his living room watching Tv. He continued to think about what Sirzechs spoke to him about. Unfortunately that would not be enough to make up for her mistake. "Mom, dad, it would be a lot easier if you both where here. To help guide me like you did when I was younger". Issei told himself as he got up and went downstairs into the basement and got undress and went into the pool and let out a big sigh of relief. "Man the water always feel nice". Issei had his arms resting as he sat inside the pool.

"You where not at the meeting between Lady Rias, and Lord Riser". Issei looked back and saw Grayfia appear from a magical circle.

"No I was not, I didn't go cause I didn't want too". Issei told her as she walked over by him.

"I would expect a pawn be there for her king". Grayfia told Issei who looked up to her.

"I signed the packed remember, I am a free pice I don't have to do anything I don't want too for her or any devil. That also includes your husband and his fellow devil kings". Issei told her as he looked back to the water fall wall in front of him as the sound of the water was perfect.

"Yes, that is true. I forgot about that, but I also do not understand why you seem to be so against her and the others"? Grayfia asked the young man watching the water flow.

"They all lied to me and kept Rias's engagement to Riser from me. I already didn't trust them all and now I definitely don't". Issei explained to the ultimate queen.

"Yes that is wrong to do, seeing how everyone else knew and they kept it from you. She also may have been to scared to tell you because of what you might do in response". Grayfia told Issei that and he chuckled.

"Sirzechs told me the same thing yesterday night. I will say it again. I don't care what she felt. She broke and betrayed my trust. She will not have any forgiveness from me". Issei told her with a more serious attitude as Grayfia just sighed.

"Well I wanted to inform you that they will be participating in a rating game in 10 days to decide if Rias will marry Riser or not". Grayfia told Issei as she saw him turn his head to her with a normal face. "She had no other choice this is her last shot to free herself. I know your upset and you have ever right to be. But how far will you let your anger chose your actions"? Grayfia asked the demon/devil hybrid as she teleported away as Issei closed his eyes and sighed.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into".

Bammmm chapter 4 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTT