Chapter 15

Previously on Rise of the Demonic scorpion

"What is this feeling it's so dark, so evil?" Akeno and everyone else where shaking from the aura was Issei was releasing as he was quickly coating in his scorpion armor.

"I can't stop shaking." Koneko said to herself as everyone continued to watch Issei who was now looking at Quan Chi with his cold eyes.

"Let's the true battle begin." Quan Chi said as he saw Issei look at him with his dark orange glowing eyes.

"RORRRRRRRRRRRR."

Present time

Issei vanished and reappeared in front of Quan Chi as the two started to trade blows at a much much faster pace then before. Issei quickly managed to block a hook and grabbed his arm and snapped it then used his hellfire to make a blade and stab his armpit casing the man to scream in pain.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh." Quan Chi was punched in the face and was sent flying back slamming into the ground several times before slamming into the barrier.

"What is happening? Why is Issei like this?" Akeno asked as Grayfia tended to Rias's wounds.

"This is exactly like with his father when Issei's mother almost died. It's the same feeling but I feel like this spirit is stronger due to Issei's younger age." Sirzechs told the queen of Rias.

"SIRZECHS, I got a pulse." Grayfia said as everyone watched the two charged each other again and clash as they ran over to Rias.

"Rias?" Sirzechs's called to his sister as as she slowly opened her eyes.

"RIAS." Everyone yelled as she sat up as she looked around confused.

"What's happening? What happened?" Rias asked as she looked around and saw everyone. "Where is Issei?" Rias got to her feet and saw him clashing with Quan Chi. "ISSEI." Issei had Quan Chi up against the barrier as his attention was pulled to Rias.

"R-Rias." Issei said lowering his guard with Quan Chi took the change to punch him in the gut and slam his head into his shoulder and kick his chest sending him flying back.

"She brings weakness to you, you bring shame to your clan demon." Quan Chi told Issei smirking as he stabbed Issei threw the chest causing blood
To shoot from his month as his eyes lost there glow as Quan chi threw his body.

"ISSEI, we need to help him." Rias yelled as Sirzechs tired to grab her but she got past him.

"RIAS DON'T WE JUST GOT YOU BACK." Rias didn't listen and ran at the two as Quan Chi smirked.

"Seems the girl didn't learn, that's ok she can die the same way twice." Quan Chi said turning his attention to her. "You already met death once girl, let's see you beat it twice? Quan chi asked and Rias grew serious.

"I won't let you hurt Issei anymore." Rias told him seriously as he laughed.

"You think you can beat me girl? Not even the faction leaders could. You're all alone in this fight." Quan chi told her as he offset her POD aura. "Now let's send you back to h-." Everyone watched in shock as a blade went straight through Quan Chi's back then his left peck. Blood shot out of his mouth as Issei emerged from behind him with his cold now re-glowing eyes.

"Nice try." Issei told Quan Chi as he pulled his blade out and grabbed him by the neck and turned him around making him face him. "See you in hell." Issei told the man as he punched his fist threw his chest casing an expression of blood as he crushed his heart and ripped his fist out and threw Quan Chi letting out a powerful roar.

"Ahhhhh." Quan Chi somehow managed to get to his feet as Issei summoned a stone pilar behind himself as he summoned his chain and ripped of Quan Chi's head as it flew past issei who pulled one of his blades from his back and stabbed his head onto the pilar. Issei used his flames to appear by Quan Chi's body and pick it up and burn it to a corps.

"Death comes to all." Issei said coldly as he looked back and saw Rias. "Rias, you're alive." This time you could hear Issei's voice more than the demons.

"Issei." Rias said softly as she walked up to the boy who was coated in his hellfire as his eyes slowly lost there glow as his flames vanished and he became dizzy as he puked up blood and he fell forward as Rias ran and caught him as the others dropped the barrier and ran over. "ISSEI?" Rias yelled to him as his mouth bled and his armor deactivated as his clothes were destroyed and he has bad wounds all over his body.

"Rias let me heal him." Grayfia told the red haired girl as she started to heal him trying to take care of his bad wounds.

"Issei." Rias called to Issei crying as she was with the others.

"Come on Issei, you're strong enough." Issei laid there tired as everyone stood around hoping he would be ok.

"R-Rias, you all are safe now. Q-Quan Chi can't hurt you anymore." Issei weakly said as Rias held his hand as he smiled at her weakly as his grip grew weaker till his hand fell.

"Issei! ISSEI!" Grayfia yelled as it was clear his wounds from his battle where killing him and his body fought back against the healing forces.

"Issei, no no." Rias watched as his body grew cold and his face lost the life in its eyes.

"Issei." The others watched in horror as Issei's took his last breath. "Nooo." The ORC members all stood together crying seeing Issei dead.

Issei's mind

"So I guess this is it hu? I am glad I was able to save everyone at least, I know I made my parents happy." Issei told himself.

"Yes my love you have made me proud, same with your father." Issei turned around and saw his mother and father.

"Mom, dad. I guess it's time that we are brought together." Issei told his parents smiling.

"Walk with me son." Issei's father told him as he and his parents walked into a explosion of flames and they appeared outside the school and they all saw everything.

"What? How can we see this?" Issei asked his dad as he saw everyone crying around his dead body. "Why are they crying?" Issei asked confused.

"They are crying because they just lost the greatest thing that has ever happened to the supernatural." Issei's mother told her son.

"No that's not true, we all know you where mom. Your healing abilities helped the hole supernatural world and dads fighting. I am just a pawn." Issei told her parents who chuckled.

"Is that what you think they see you as, a pawn?" Issei mother asked curiously.

"I mean, that was my job. It was to be a pawn and protect her." Issei informed his mother.

"No Issei, to them you are so much more. Your a friend, family, a loved one, and a lover." This comment made issei look back to everyone else.

"Son, you need to see that there is more to life, you see black and white. Maybe throw a little color in that mind of yours." Issei's father told him as Issei saw them slowly fade.

"What's happening?" Issei asked his parents.

"It would seem that it is not time for you to join us yes Issei, stay strong and stay healthy." Issei's mother told him.

"MOM DAD." Issei yelled to his parents.

"Issei." Issei eyes slowly opened as he saw everyone around him. "Issei your alive." Rias pulled Issei into a tight hug. "I thought you were dead." Rias said crying holding him.

"Issei stands tall again." Kiba said smiling as everyone else was happy to see Issei alive.

"I saw my parents again." Issei told everyone. "They said it wasn't time for me to go with them yet, they said I still got more to life." Issei told everyone and they smiled at that.

"That's because it's true issei, your parents were always smart and wise." Sirzechs told Issei who chuckled.

"I guess so, I guess so."

Bammmmm chapter 15 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTT