Chapter 6

A voice roared over the battle field as the air grew hot. "Is that"? Everyone watching and the ORC members looked back and saw a huge explosion of hellfire from a portal.

"Issei". Rias called out smiling as Issei stepped out with his eyes glowing with his hellfire.

"That's the one, the one with the demon blood"

"It's the one that Sirzechs gave to Rias Gremory as her only pawn".

"Oh my god he is so hot".

"Damn that's what I can a man mmmmm".

"He can have my babies".

"Rias is so lucky to have such a handsome pawn". All those comment came from the woman who had red faces seeing Issei's flawless face.

"All be damned, he did show up". Sirzechs watched smirking. "Now we have a fair fight. I can't wait to see Issei let lose and show everyone his true power". Sirzechs told himself leaning back in his seat smirking as Grayfia also was smirking.

"I am glad you made the right choice Issei". Grayfia said to herself as she saw him walk up to the group.

"You came back". Rias said softly as Issei came up to her and the group.

"It's a pawns duty to protect the king". Issei told Rias as everyone looked to Riser who gulped realizing now he had to fight The demonic Scorpion.

"I'm sorry for everything we all are". Rias said hugging Issei's back as he looked back and for the first time he actually smiled shocking everyone who knew him.

"I know you guys are, I am here to do my job but also give you guys a second chance. You took me in so it's only fair I help deal with Riser". Issei told them all as they all smiled knowing now they stood a chance.

"Thank you". Rias said with tears as Issei wiped them then looked to Riser stepping in front of Rias in a defensive way.

"So, Riser. How about we find out who's hellfire burns brighter". Issei asked as Riser took a step back but Issei brought his foot up and stomped it into the ground as his hellfire started to circle his body.