Chapter 7

It's been a week sense the fight with Riser and things in Kuoh have been getting more chaotic with a rise in stray devils, a Ex Priest, members past coming to haunt them. Issei knew something was up with Kiba and when asked he told him about his rage towards the legendary blade Excalibur. Issei told him he couldn't destroy the blades due to it being a weapon that can be reforged as many times as the Church wants.

"Vengeance is not something to be driven by Kiba." Issei told him as everyone was in the club room. "Trust me I am driven by it and I am still paying the price." Issei explained to the knight.

"I understand your point Issei, but I lost more then most people could imagine from those blades." Kiba told him coldly. "I will destroy them if it takes me a hundred years." Kiba explained.

"Fine, find out how well this goes for you." Issei told him but grabbed his shoulder. "You let this put the others in harms way." Issei eyes glowed with hellfire. "I will personally give you a beat down you won't ever forget, am I clear." Issei asked coldly in his scorpion voice and Kiba nodded his head.

"I understand Issei." Kiba told him as his eyes returned to normal and he let his shoulder go as he got up and walked out.

"Issei, good morning." Rias walked into the room with Asia and Koneko as Kiba walked out. "When did you get here." Rias asked the pawn who was laying on the couch.

"About 30 minutes ago. Wanted to have a privet chat with Kiba." Issei told his king as she cocked a eyebrow.

"About what exactly?" Rias asked Issei wanting to know what there conversation was about.

"His rage and drive to destroy a unbreakable sword." Issei told Rias who caught on knowing what he was talking about. "He already went after freed once I expect him to try again." Issei told his Rias remembering last nights events.

Flash back

"YOU SHIT DEVILS NEED TO GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE." Freed and Kiba where currently fighting each other with Kiba on the losing side.

"I will destroy those blades no matter the cost." Kiba yelled charging him but he dodged and cut him with the blade.

"Told you, shit devil like you should just die." Freed said as he ran and tried to stab Kiba but a explosion of flames sent him flying backwards. Kiba looked up and saw Issei walked out from the shadows with glowing orange eyes.

"So this is who you have been hunting." Issei said as he walked in front of Kiba. "Leave freed I believe the name is, or I will kill you." Issei warned the stray exorcists.

"So it's the fire demon, my boss is quite excited for the day you two meet." Freed told Issei crazily. "And boy I can't wait to see how you handle such a event." Freed explained looking down and seeing the attack cracked the blade. "I will take my leave for now. Until next time devil scum." Freed yelled as he ran away.

"NO." Kiba yelled trying to get up but the wound prevented him from moving.

"Don't Kiba, it's pointless." Issei told him as he watched Freed run away. "Your lucky I showed up when I did or you would be dead." Issei explained to him using his flames to heal the wound. "Get back to the ORC, now." Issei said seriously as he walked threw a portal of flames and Kiba summoned a magical circle and vanished.

"So that's the one the church warned us about." A blue haired girl said looking at the devils leave.

"Yes, he is know as the fire demon, his hellfire is said to come from one of the greatest worriers ever to live." A brown haired girl told her.

"I don't care who he is, he gets in the way I kill him." The blue haired girl said seriously.

"Do not get cocky, Xenovia. Rumors say he was trained by Lucifer himself for 7 years. Also just one attack cracked the Excalibur pice Freed had." The brown haired girl told Xenovia.