Chapter 17

"Back to my second home I guess, don't really miss this place." Right now everyone was walking inside the Gremory main building being lead by Rias.

"BIG SISTER RIAS YOUR HOME." A little boy with red hair and blue eyes ran up and hugged Rias.

"My my Millicas, your so much bigger then the last time I saw you." Rias told the young man. "Now be good and introduce yourself". Rias told the young man who got in front of the group standing proper.

"Hello, my names Millicas Gremory, it's a pleasure to meet you all." The young man told the group.

"He is so cute." Asia thought this kid was the cutest.

"Manners and look, a true prince." Xenovia said out loud.

"ISSEI, your back are you staying with big sister." Millicas asked looking at Issei with stars in his eyes.

"Yes I am Millicas, but only for a short period of time." Issei told the young man who jumped in excitement.

"Let's go see grandma now." Rias told the young man as the group walked down the hall till they were standing in front of a room.

"Please enter." Grayfia said on the other side as the door opened and the young prince ran in.

"Big Sister Rias is home." The young man yelled running into the room.

"Millicas that's poor manners." A woman spoke as everyone walked in and saw Rias's mother hugging the young man.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Lady Gremory." Everyone but Issei bowed in respect to the woman.

"It's so nice to see you all, and new faces as well. I'm Venelana Gremory, Rias's mother." Venelana told the new comers as they all could see the resemblance between the two. "Let's go and eat everyone." Venelana told the group as they all nodded.

At dinner

"It's good to see you all again, I hope your all enjoying the food." Rias's father spoke up to everyone as they sat down and had a big feast.

"It's good Thank you Lord Gremroy." Asia spoke up making him smile.

"I am glad to see you are enjoying the food Asia." Rias's father told the Bishop. Issei looked over and saw Koneko had yet to eat as they locked eyes but she looked away. "Something must be bothering her." Issei told himself as they continued to eat.

"Are you ready for the gathering Rias?" The question came from her mother sitting across from her.

"Yes, we are all ready for it. It's a huge day for the factions seeing how we are joining forces with the Norse gods." Rias told her mother as she was glad to hear they were all ready.

Time skip

"I am glad to see that Rias's parents are still as cheerful as ever. I am also worried about Koneko. She seemed off and distracted by something." Issei explained to himself.

"Ummm Issei." Issei looked up and saw Xenovia and Asai popped there heads threw the door.

"Oh hey guys what's up." Issei asked as they came into the room.

"Is it ok if we sleep in here tonight?" The girls asked and Issei who made a pain face and sighed.

"Sure I got plenty of room." Issei told the 2 girls as they got into the bed with Issei and fell asleep.

With Rias and her parents

"Sirzechs could not be here today due to having to escort a important person." Rias's father told his daughter. "Azazel sure has been a lot of help to you all and your brother."