Chapter 11

Previously on Rise of the Demonic Scorpion

"Sorry it's my first time trying to put something like this on." Xenovia told Issei as he and him started to walk back until out of no where a huge blast of a green aura shot at Issei and Xenovia as he had grab her and teleport away and saw the attack engulfed the changing room completely destroying it.

"Hello son of Hanzo Hasashi, you have grown so much." Rias and everyone came together as they all looked up and saw a pale balled man in demonic like armor with lines on his face.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Rias yelled at him as he smirked.

"My name is QUAN CHI." The man yelled as everyone's eyes went wide when they heard the name and looked to Issei who was glaring at him. "Those eyes how I do miss seeing them from your clan before I killed them all." Quan Chi told Issei.

"You bastard I am gonna killed you and avenge my family and clan." Issei roared as Quan Chi smirked as a deadly battle was about to start.

"It's a pleasure to meet the Heir to the Gremory clan, Rias Gremory." Quan Chi told her as he saw Issei vanish and reappear behind him with one of his blades as Quan Chi summoned his own blade and blocked it behind his back. "Your extremely slow compared to your father." Quan Chi grabbed Issei by the neck and threw him down into the pool casing a huge explosion of water.

"ISSEI." Rias and everyone yelled. "Everyone get ready." Rias said as everyone was coated in there school uniform ready to fight.

"NO STAY OUT OF MY WAY, HE'S MINE." Issei roared as he pushed himself out of the water as Quan Chi flew down to the other side of the pool. "Why did you kill my clan?" Issei asked the man who just watched him with interest.

"Your father's display of power in the Great War was extraordinary concerning. Seeing how he fought off 2 heavenly dragons. I knew that you would one day get to something similar so I killed your clan, your father almost killed me as well. If it was not for a cheep shot he would have survived."

"BASTARD." Issei shot forward and his fist clashed with Quan Chi's as the two started to trade blows at quick speeds.

"There moving so fast." Kiba said as everyone saw Quan Chi grab Issei and throw him into the ground then used his magic to cut his chest deeply.

"AHHHHH." Issei cried out in pain as Rias raised her hand and shot her power of destruction at Quan Chi who slapped it away.

"All of you combined stand no chance against me. That includes you as well Issei." Quan Chi said as he saw Issei's hellfire heal his wounds as his eyes glowed. "Ohhhhhhhh, you too posses the Demon spirit." Quan Chi said as this got everyone's attention.

"What is that?" Kiba asked as Quan Chi looked to them then back to Issei.

"It's a side affect of Issei's hellfire response to his emotions. Once his rage surpasses the natural limit that his consciousness can handle, he awakens a demonic side to him. One more ruthless and deadly then Issei himself." Quan Chi said as Issei exploded forward at speeds that took Quan Chi by surprise as he punched him in the gut as he flew back crashing into the broken parts of the dressing room as Issei vanished and reappeared and summoned one of his blades and stab the sorcerer threw his right peck causing him to grown in pain.

"Burns doesn't it?" Issei asked in his Scorpion voice but it was even deeper. Issei eyes glowed as the blade caught on fire burning his chest more. "Now it's time you die, murder." Issei ripped the blade out and brought it up but Quan Chi used his magic to stab Issei with 4 blades and punch him in the face sending him flying back crashing into the newly trees.