Chapter 12

"Alright everyone, head to school I will be showing my brother and Grayfia around. I will meet you all at school." Rias and everyone where currently standing outside Issei's house.

"Yes Rias." Everyone said but Issei who just walked ahead of everyone not saying anything. Rias watched him with a look of worry.

"This guy is really getting under his skin." Akeno said and and everyone agreed as they started to walk themselves.

"Quan Chi, when we meet again I won't hold back. You won't get a second chance to escape." Issei told himself clenching his fist as he continued to walk until he looked up and saw a handsome young man with silver hair and eyes.

"Hello Issei Hanzo Hasashi." The young man called to Issei witched made him stop and look back.

"Hello, White Dragon Emperor." Issei said black to him much to the boys shock.

"How did you know who I was?" The young man asked Issei who now was facing him.

"Your aura is that of a dragon, and it's exactly like when I first met you after the battle with Kokabiel." Issei told the dragon who smirked.

"My name is Vali, it's a pleasure to finally meet the son of Hanzo Hasashi properly." Vali told Issei who just narrowed his eyes at him.

"Why are you here, what is your intention?" Issei asked the teenage boy.

"I just simply wanted to introduce myself. Seeing how the leader summit will be happening here in 2 days. I thought this was a appropriate time to do such a thing." Vali told Issei smirking. "I would love for you and me to trade a couple of blows." Vali said as Issei's eyes glowed with fire as he summoned his hellfire chain from his hand.

"I'm ready when you are." Issei said seriously as Vali was gonna engage him until two blades where brought to his neck.

"I don't think such a idea is smart Vali." Kiba told him seriously.

"We can't let you start a fight with Issei, not here." Xenovia told him as he smirked.

"You all couldn't bring down Kokabiel, you will never defeat me." Vali told them all seriously.

"Enough guys." Everyone looked back and saw Rias. "Why are you here instigating with Issei Vali?" Rias asked the dragon emperor who put his hands up.

"Just wanted to see if he was as battle crazy as the rumors said. Issei you are a powerful pice, at this rate you could potentially surpass your father in the upcoming years. I think you should be taking good care of Issei." Vali told Rias as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I don't need your help taking care of my peerage Vali." Rias told her seriously as he just sighed.

"Alright, I will take my leave." Vali told them as he walked away from everyone.

"Damnit I had that." Issei said as he pulled his chain back into his hand. "I am not a child I can handle myself." Issei snapped at everyone colder.

"We where only trying to help." Kiba told Issei who still wasn't budging.

"I didn't ask for it, so I don't need it. Next time stay out of my way." Issei spoke sharply as he walked away from everyone.

"That didn't go as planned." Xenovia said to everyone as they all just looked at each other and let it go and started to walk to school.

With Issei

Issei took the long way to school to avoid seeing
the others as he saw all the parents and kids together as he just ignored everyone and walked into the school and walked into his class and saw Rias and Akeno and Sirzechs and Rias's dad as he didn't even look at the two girls and walked right past them and sat down in the back of the room.