Chapter 9

"We have not heard anything from those two girls from the church sense the fight. I believe that this
means they are readying to go after Kokabiel." Rias told everyone as they all sat in the ORC speaking to each other.

"If this is true then something big is on the horizon, and we must be ready for anything." Issei told Rias and the other members. "Kokabiel seeks to steal such powers blades and tries to pin the faction against each other clearly he wants to start a war or a fight." Issei continued as he looked out the window.

"Issei is right, we must all be prepared to fight and defend against anyone or anything that threatens to bring harm to the town and the factions." Rias said and everyone nodded in agreement. "I still think that those girls are on a death mission right now. A general class fallen angel seeing how he went against god and the devil kings and survived makes this situation even more intense."

"Yes it dose Rias, but remember that we are not little kids who don't know how to use are powers. We can if needed to fight against him, we have everything we need right here in this room." Issei told Rias and the others. "If Kokabiel wants a fight that badly he will get one." Issei told them all as he looked down to his hand. "If war is what he wishes to start then this fight will be the most important one yet. Like I said we stick together and we can win."

"I wonder what he is waiting for, if he really dose wants a war why not just start now?" Akeno asked and Issei shook his head.

"You need to think like a general, they don't just go in gun blazing. They plan and strategize against whoever there opponent is. That is the mindset of a true leader." Issei told them all seriously. "He will wait till the right moment presents itself. There is something though that I want from him." Issei said witch grabbed everyone's attention.

"What would you want with Kokabiel?" Rias asked Issei curious and concerned for his attention's with such a deadly person.

"The day I stopped Kiba from fighting freed. He said that his master can't wait to see me again." Issei explained to everyone. "I think that he may know who was behind the death of my clan." Silence fell in the room. "If there is a chance he knows who killed my clan I will do everything in my power to find out what he knows. I will avenge my clan form the person who killed them. Nothing will stop me from getting my revenge, not even god himself." Issei told everyone coldly as his cold personality showed itself again for a brief moment.

"If he knows such information, we will be sure that we get that from him before we consider killing. We will help you find the person responsible for your clans death." Kiba told Issei patting his back.

"Yea we all will help in any way we can." Akeno said as Koneko and Asia nodded.

"Thank you everyone I do appreciate you guys looking out for me, but this is my fight. I am the only one who has the strength to defeat him. I know just off how he thinks and what my father has told me about him when I was a child is he dose not work alone. If this is true Freed is most likely not the only person who is working with him." Issei told everyone.

"Issei is right, someone else must be working with them. Freed used the blades power like he was trained by someone who knows how they work." Kiba told everyone as Issei was gonna speak up until the door opened and Xenovia walked in wounded holding Irina.

"You." Issei said until he saw there condition and the wounds on there body's. "What happened to you guys?" Issei asked as he walked over and pick Irina up.

"We where ambushed by Freed, he stole Irina's blade and attacked us both." Xenovia told them all as Issei set Irina on the couch and used his flames to heal the wounds.

"She will be fine, but she can't fight with us." Issei told Xenovia.

"If feed took the blade, that means Kokabiel is here already." Kiba said to everyone as they all looked outside and saw a barrier form over the school grounds.