Chapter 5

It has been 5 days sense Riser and Rias official made the challenge. Rias and her group where originally gonna go to the underworld but chose to stay in the human world. Rias and everyone have not heard or seen Issei in school. Sona asked about the situation and she explained it so she marked Issei as on vacation for now.

"Good work everybody. I can tell we are all getting stronger each day. At this rate we will stand a chance". Rias told her group as they all softly smiled. "Everyone why don't you go wash up. You all are probably tired". Rias told the group as they all walked back inside. "Issei". Rias pulled out a photo of her and Issei when they where kids with her smiling and him with a annoyed face with his arms crossed. "I hope you can forgive me before this fight". Rias told herself softly as she went inside the building unknowingly Issei was watching her from a tree.

"5 more days and then the battle will begin. They have been training hard. I also have been training. Better hope they are strong enough". Issei told himself as he vanished in a burst of his hellfire.

"Ok, also wanna say good work with fighting off the strays while training. The town is now it's safest it's been in a while". Rias told the others as they came out of the showers.

"Do you think we will be enough to win"? Kiba asked Rias looking out the window. "I mean I know we are getting strong quick but he has a full set and not only that he has never lost. We also have never participated in a rating game". Kiba added on and Rias sighed.

"I don't know Kiba, Issei was a huge loss to are ranks. Sense I can't make him participate. If he wants he can sit out and there's nothing we could do". Rias told the group. "I wish I just told him. Had I been more of a woman and master then I would have".

"You can't change the past Rias, learn from this mistake and move on. Issei will hopefully come around". Akeno told Rias patting her back trying to cheer her up.

"I guess your right, hopefully he will forgive us before the game". Rias and the others continued to do devil talk as Sona walked into the room.

"Sona, what brings you here"? Rias asked her best friend and fellow high class devil.

"I wanted to check up on you. All of you have gotten much stronger in the last 5 days. Stay motivated". Sona told them as she didn't see Issei. "Still no Issei"? Sona asked and they all shook there head. "It was a big secret and he was not one to trust lightly. This is a blow to your ranks but see it as a opportunity to grow more". Sona told the group of devils.

"That's what I have been trying to do". Rias told Sona looking at the photo again. "It's just really hard not having him around. It feel cold inside the club room and just different". Rias explained to her friend.

"Stand tall Rias, not just for you but your peerage. I will leave you all to your business". Sona bowed and walked out of the room.

Time skip night before the fight

Issei was currently relaxing in his downstairs pool as he knew the fight was tomorrow. "I still haven't decided yet". Issei said out loud as Sirzechs walked into his view.

"I figured, but I wanted to come see how you are doing. You have not been in contact with the others in 11 days. They are really worried". Sirzechs told Issei who just gave him a plain face.

"I find that hard to believe. I have seen them training. If they use there heads they will win. If they don't win then.......". Issei stoped thinking about that potential outcome.

"I know you don't want Rias to marry Riser. You can act cold but I raised you Issei". Sirzechs told Issei. Sirzech took care of Issei like his own son and trained him. "Remember I can't make you do anything, this is all in your hands. I hope you pick the right choice". Sirzechs told him ruffling his hair as he teleported away.

"Will my flames burn bright in rage, or burn bright for justice"? Issei asked himself looking at his steaming hand. "I guess it's time to find out". Issei got out of the water and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked upstairs. "Hopefully this will payout for......for her". Issei told himself as he went to his room and threw on a pair of boxers and shorts and he fell asleep.

Day of the rating game

"Ok everyone are we ready"? Rias asked the group and they nodded there heads. "We can win this, we stay focused and stick to are plan". Rias told the others as Issei was not with them.

"Seems your pawn chosen to not show up". Rias's looked back and saw Riser smirking. "He was your only hope and you screwed that chance by lying to a boy who already had strong trust issues". Riser told her as she was stunned he knew what happened.

"How the hell do you know what happened"? Rias asked Riser seriously.

"Ask around and you will find out things. Anyways it's almost time". Riser told them as he summoned a magical circle. Everyone was quite now when that actually sunk in that Issei was not here.

"It's time Lady Rias". Grayfia appeared from a magical circle as she nodded and everyone came together and they all where teleported to the battle field.

Battle field

Rias and everyone looked around and saw the battle field was the school. "Interesting choice for a rating game setting". Rias told herself as she saw Riser and his peerage appear. "Show time everyone, stay focused and don't listen to anything they say". Rias told everyone as they all nodded and ready for battle.

"Are you ready to lose?". Riser asked the Gremory heir smirking. "Your training could have only gotten you so far. I know you don't want this marriage. You need to see what it will do for the devils. We lost a lot of pure blooded members in the Great War. This will help birth more children heirs". Riser told Rias who didn't care what he had to say or his reason.

"I don't care about what you think is good for the devils. I want what's best for ME, not you, not the high class devils, not the council of devils, I WANT WHATS BEST FOR ME RIAS, NOT RIAS GREMORY. I HAVE A SOUL AND WANTS AS WELL". Rias yelled at Riser as she flared her power and Riser smirked.

"Very well, I will have to defeat you then you will be my wife Rias. Again without your pawn you are at a huge disadvantage. He is a important part seeing how he took up all 8 pawn pieces". Riser explained to Rias who didn't seem fazed by his comment.

"That may be true bu-."

"Never count a demon out until the end".

Bammmmmmm cliff hanger, like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTT