Chapter 8

Inside Iseei's mind

"Where am I?" Issei asked lookig around seeing nothing but darkness. "What the hell happened? I was talking to Asia, then everything went back. Did I pass out or get knocked out?" Issei asked himself confused as to what happened.

"Your master used a spell to put you to rest Issei." Issei eyes went wide when he heard a all to familiar voice.

"Mom." Issei turned around and saw a beautiful woman with long brown hair and green eyes. She wore a royal clan dress with his clan's symbol. "How are you here?" Issei asked walking up to her confused. "Am I dead?" Issei asked and she shook her head.

"No my love, you where simply put to sleep." Issei's mother told her little boy. "You have grown up so much. I remember when you where a little baby walking around the house." Issei's mom said smiling.

"I know, it's been a rough couple of years. Sense the clan massacre, my mind has been.......-."

"Cold?" Issei's mom asked and he nodded his head. "That is something your father had trouble with. Letting himself release his emotions. He saw as the clan leader he needed to stand strong in front of everyone. Couldn't show anything but strength." Issei knew his mother was telling the truth. He saw the love from the house and it kinda stayed there.

"Your becoming quite the warrior Issei." Issei looked up and saw a burst of flames and his father stepped out. "You truly are upholding are clan name." He said as Issei walked up to him and hugged him.

"Why are you guys here though, now saying I don't like seeing you guys." Issei told his parents.

"We wanted to touch base, when you inherited my powers I stored a small portion of my own allowing me and your mother to be able to speak to you in your subconscious." Issei father told him the situation. "The people who you have been with sense are death. Those are good people, Sirzechs is a true man of honor. The Gremory family gets a lot of love for how they treat there people." Issei's father explained to him.

"What your father is trying to say, is Rias is only trying to help. You can be open with her, show a part of yourself maybe you have never shown them. You don't have to act numb and cold. I know the massacre was traumatic for you. But look at the man you have come. I would say your doing amazing." Issei's mother told her son smiling at him.

"I will continue to make you both proud. I not gonna soften up, I will wait till I feel comfortable." Issei told his parents who nodded at him.

"That works for us, until are next talk." Issei's dad said as Issei opened his eyes and saw he was inside his house.

"Fuck my head hurts." Issei said as he looked over and saw Rias naked in his bed laying down next to him. "She must have brought me back home from yesterday." Issei told himself as he got out of the huge bed and went to the bathroom and washed his face with water and put his hair in a bun and closed his eyes.

"Are you ok?" Issei looked up and saw Rias standing at the door with a blanket wrapped around her. "You seemed upset waking up." Rias told the demon who nodded.

"I saw my parents. When I was asleep, I spoke to them briefly." Issei told Rias who's face softened as she knew that was a sensitive topic.

"What did they tell you?" Rias asked him walking into the bathroom.

"They said they where proud of me and the man I am becoming." Issei told Rias who smiled hearing this. "They also told me that your family is in there debt for taking care of me." Issei told Rias who put hugged his arm and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I am honored that your parents see my family in a positive way." Rias told him as he looked over to her and smiled briefly. "I was the one who put you to sleep yesterday, after your big explosion." Rias told Issei as he figured.

"I figured it was most likely you. I am not mad about it. I definitely went a little over board." Issei told the Gremroy heir. "Then again I don't take lightly to those who seek to harm the people I care about." Issei told Rias looking forward. "Asia is like a little sister to me, when Xenovia I think her name was pulled her blade on her my body just moved on its own." Issei explained to the devil. "The moment I was stabbed with the blade.....I felt myself almost become possessed by something dark inside me. Like a counterpart of myself." Issei told her as Rias did notice the change in his aura tone and eyes.

"I felt your hole aura change when the blade went threw your chest. I could tell someone inside you took the wheel. That was made me so scared and worried." Rias told him as he felt her shaking. Issei looked at her and he was shocked to see her in tears. "I was scared when you got stabbed my heart stoped. I thought you where gonna die." Rias said as the tears started to go down her face. "I'm sorry I know I shouldn't be crying. I was not the one who was stabbed." She told him as she was gonna wipe her tears but Issei stopped her.

"Even in tears, your still beautiful." Issei told her softly as he wiped the tears away and pulled her into a hug. Rias was completely taken off guard by this action. Issei never liked physical contact with anyone. The comment he also made melted her heart; she felt safe in his arms as she hugged him back. "I will never leave you Rias, don't think I will." Issei told her as she looked back up to him. "You saved my life, saved me from myself. You have done nothing but try to help. It's time I start to return the favor." Issei explained to Rias who was at loss for words.

"Thank you Issei, Thank you for everything." Rias told him as she hugged him back tightly. The man that had her heart was finally starting to open up to her.

"You hungry?" Issei asked her and she nodded. "Let's take care of that." Issei told her as he used his flames to teleport them downstairs as he also used his powers to put Rias's clothes back on her and him in just shorts. "I am not good at cooking so I used my powers." Issei said as he walked to the table and used his powers and eggs, sausage, hash browns, pancakes all appeared on the table. Issei walked over and pulled the chair out for her as she sat down and started to eat as he sat next to her.

"This is really good for fake food." Rias said and Issei chuckled at the comment.

"Hey it's real food......in a way." He said to himself thinking about that one.

"It's delicious either way." Rias told Issei as the two continued to enjoy themselves.

"Soon, I want to see the full extent of your powers, Demon." A man wearing a black suit with elf ears and red eyes said watching from the window as he summoned 10 fallen angle wings and flew off into the air.

Bammmmm chapter 8 finished. Like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTT