Chapter 13

Everyone made it back to Issei's house and walked In and noticed all the lights where off, it was still daylight but Issei house faces away from the sun so it was kinda dark.

"Do you think Issei is home?" Xenovia asked as everyone walk into the kitchen and turned the lights on as as Rias went upstairs and walked into his room and saw him laying on his bed with his hands behind his head sleeping. Rias smiled and closed the door.

"Issei is sleeping inside his room, so everyone keep it down and don't wake him up." Rias told everyone seriously and they all nodded there heads.

"I won't lie school was kinda tiring today." Xenovia said as everyone agreed with her.

"Well it was open house so you all had lots of eyes on you. Well done to you all for how well you all did." Sirzechs told the group as they all got some drinks and sat around and talked for a while.

"Ok Sirzechs I will be heading back to the underworld. Tomorrow is the summit. Be sure to keep a eye out during the meeting and also remember that this is incredibly important to get done." Sirzechs's listened to his father and nodded as he teleported away.

"Do you think something will happen?" Rias asked her brother who shook his head.

"Hopefully not, we will all have each other there. Also soldiers to make sure nothing happens that can surprise us." Sirzechs told his little sister as everyone heard a door open and looked up and saw Issei walked out putting his hair in a bun.

"Issei it's good to see you awake." Rias told her pawn who stretched and rolled his shoulder back cracking them as he came down the stairs.

"Yea, needed some sleep. I have felt extra tried recently and not sure why." Issei told everyone as he went and got some water. "When did you all get here?"

"About 2 hours ago, we saw you asleep and made sure to not bother you." Rias responded and Issei nodded as he put his glass down.

"I appreciate that, the summit is tomorrow evening. Everyone be ready and on guard. It is incredible important that this treaty is signed and we move forward as a group."

"I couldn't agree with you more Issei." Sirzechs told the young man who finished his drink. "You are just like your father, wise and straightforward." Issei said nothing to the comment only that he walked over to the couch and laid down on it.

"Thanks, anyway did you all get some food or something it it's getting late?" Issei asked everyone and they shook there heads. "Well let's fix that." Issei walked into the dining room and used his magic to make a ton of food. "Eat up." Issei said as everyone walked over and sat down and ate the food and talked for another hours and a half then everyone went to bed. Issei and Rias where in his room as she was naked but laying in the bed as she saw Issei on the balcony looking up to the sky.

"Is something bothering you?" Rias asked the young man as she got up and threw on a red robe and tied it walking outside to her pawn.

"What if he shows up? You all are powerless against him, what if I am not strong enough to stop him? What if something happens to someone?" Issei asked the questions quickly wanting to having the answers for them but didn't.

"I believe that your worrying to hard about the future, we don't even know if he will show up. Quan Chi is a problem for the future yes. That also means focus on the right now." Rias told him rubbing his back. "You have been so hard on yourself sense your first encounter with Quan Chi." Rias told the demon who sighed.

"Yes that's because if I am the only one who can stop him then I need to be ready to do anything to win." Issei told Rias as he looked at his hand. "He killed my parents and my clan. I will have my revenge against him." Issei said seriously as his eyes flashed a dark orange.

"I am tired, I don't know about you but I could use some sleep." Rias told Issei who nodded his head as he and her walked back inside and got into bed and fell asleep together.

"That's sweet of you Miss Gremory, Unfortunately I wish to fight the demon inside Issei. You will be the key to unleashing said spirit. You will suffer a fate far worse then death." Quan Chi said as he was levitating outside the house smirking as he vanished in a bust of green energy.

Next day
"Alright everyone today is the summit. We all need to keep are eyes open and ears open as well. Today is a important day so everyone keep your a game on." Sirzechs told everyone as they all where together in Issei's house as it was a hour before the meeting will start.

"Sirzechs is right, be ready for anything." Issei told everyone seriously. "I got your backs as well don't forget that. I am here for you all." Issei remained everyone as they all smiled at him.

"Ok me and Grayifa will be heading to the school now. I will see you all in the coming hour." Sirzechs said as he and Grayfia teleported away.

"Koneko, you and gasper will stay together. Gasper I know that you where introduced to the new members yesterday, but Koneko will be with you as well to make sure nothing happens. You two will stay at the ORC." Rias told the young devil who was in a box who nodded his head.

"Alright everyone let's head to the ORC, we will wait there till the meeting begins." Issei told everyone as they all nodded there heads as they all teleported away with Issei teleporting himself.

ORC

"Crazy to see all these angles fallen angles and devils together." Issei said as they all looked outside and saw all the different supernatural warriors. "In a coupe of hours we will all be a joined pantheon."

"Yes it is interesting to see all the different factions come together to form such a important partnership." Akeno said to everyone. "This will also be the biggest chance for any enemies to attack us."

"We will be ready. No one is gonna catch us off guard. It's almost time." Issei said as he looked at the clock. "Ok let's get to the school, Koneko Gasper you guys keep together and if anything happens use this." Issei walked over and handed her a slip with the Mk dragon symbol on it. "Put some power into it and it will instantly summon me to the club room." Issei told her and she nodded her head.

"Thank you." Koneko told the demon who nodded his head.

"Alright everyone let's get going. Rias said as everyone came together and teleported into the school.

In the school

"Everyone is here now, let's go this meeting started." Azazel said as a barrier formed over the school as everyone was together and get ready for the summit meeting.

Bammmmm chapter 13 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTT