Chapter 2

"Alright let's go and get those familiar's. It's a full moon so we will most likely see the master of the forest". Rias told her group as they all stood together and teleported out of the ORC room.

Familiar forest

Everyone appears outside of the forest as the place looked weird. "This place looks weird". Issei told Rias who sighed.

"Yes it is a little weird looking, but trust me it's beautiful inside". Rias told Issei as out of no where a man jumped onto a tree.

"HELLO THERE DEVILS, ARE YOU HERE TO GET A FAMILIAR"? The man asked as Issei looked at him like he was stupid.

"Bro needs to lay off the Pokémon". Issei told himself as Rias spoke up.

"Yes we are here to get 2 of them". Rias told the man who jumped down and opened the gate.

"Then I welcome you all be safe". The man told them as they walked threw the forest.

"This place is really nice". Asia said as they continued to walk threw the forest until a little blue dragon flew up to Asia.

"A lightning type dragon, that's a rare creature Asia. It would seem like it likes you". Rias told her as she touched it and got shocked a little bit the dragon smiled at her.

"I think I am gonna make this one my familiar". Asia told them as she signed the pack.

"Congratulations Asia, Issei now it's...your turn". Rias turned around and saw that Issei was not with them anymore. "Where did Issei go"? Rias asked the others as they looked around.

"I have no idea, he was here just a second ago. He could not have gotten far". Akeno told Rias who got worried as she and the others started to look around for Issei.

"ISSEI"!

"ISSEI WHERE ARE YOU MAN"?

"ISSEI". Rias and everyone continued to look around until Rias finally got scared so using her magic she locked on to Issei's location and saw he was inside a came not to far from them. "Come on everyone I found him". Rias told them as they all ran into the save and stopped when they saw Issei standing with his hand on fire as he was looking at drawings on the wall. "Issei". Rias called to her pawn softly as she and everyone saw the picture looked like a man fighting off a red and white dragon.

"My father. My father is the one in the painting". Issei told them as they where all confused same with everyone else. "Why is there drawling inside a cave here"? Issei asked confused.

"Because your father and mother would come here quite frequently before there death". Issei and everyone turned around and saw a beautiful woman with dark blue hair and red eyes. "He came here when I was younger and told me about the battle between him and Ddraig and Albion". The woman told Issei as he jumped in front of Rias.

"Who are you"? Issei asked the woman who put her hands up.

"My name is Tiamat, the chaos dragon. Also known as the dragon queen". Tiamat told the group as they where stunned to see the most powerful dragon king.

"Unbelievable". Rias said as everyone was amazed by her strong aura except Issei.

"Your mother was my previous master. That was until your clan was killed". Tiamat told the group as the other members eyes went wide.

"So this what happened". Akeno told herself. "Poor Issei I can't imagine the pain".

"That sucks". Koneko said as everyone looked to Issei.

"Who drew the pictures"? Issei asked the dragon queen.

"Your mother did almost perfectly matched to the actual battle. Your mother was a amazing drawler and warrior same with your father". Tiamat told Issei. "I can tell you have inherited your father's legendary hellfire". Tiamat looked at Issei's hand then back to him. "Issei, I would like to become your familiar". Tiamat told Issei who was stunned to hear this.

"Why? I thought dragons had high prides and didn't wanna submit to weaker people"? Issei questioned the dragons motive.

"Because I made a promise to your parents that if they where to pass away I would become your familiar". Tiamat told Issei as he walked up to her.

"Ok then, I accept your offer to become my Familiar". Issei said to the dragon queen as a bright blue and orange light glowed then slowly died down.

"Sense I am your Familiar you can summon me anytime you need and I will help however I can". Tiamat told Issei as she vanished in a dark blue aura.

"That was crazy, your mom being the owner of a dragon queen". Akeno told Issei who was also shocked.

"I am just as shocked as all of you guys. To think my parents would come to a place like this often". Issei looked back to the drawings. "I will be sure to continue my clan's legacy. One day I will surpass you father". Issei said to himself as he and the other walked outside of the cave.

"That was cool". Rias told Issei as she now had all her peerage members with familiars. "Ok everyone we got what we came for, now let's go and get some rest for tomorrow". Rias told them and they all started to walk ahead of Rias and Akeno.

"You know he comes tomorrow". Akeno told Rias who lost the life in her eyes.

"I know that, hopefully I can find a way to set myself free. I won't give myself to Riser. There is a man who already has my heart". Rias told her queen as she looked at Issei.

"Carful you might get caught staring". Akeno teased Rias who chuckled. "How do you think Issei will take the news"?

"I have no clue, I can tell with his history he never liked Riser. Well no one actually likes him to be honest, but I am worried about what Riser might say to anger Issei. If he gets a ball chain going there's no telling what Issei could do". Rias told her queen as they walked together.

"We will find out tomorrow, hopefully we can see threw this and set you free. It's clear Issei holds your heart. Remember he will fight for you if needed". Akeno told Rias who remember when Issei told her the same thing.

"Yes he dose have my heart and I will help him find his".

Bam chapter 2 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTT