Chapter 10

"Ok everyone allow me to introduce you all to are newest member of the group. Xenovia you can come out now." Rias said as everyone was in the ORC as class was gonna start soon and everyone saw her walk out in the school uniform.

"Interesting to see someone who was so driven to serve god turn to a devil. Granted gods dead but still." Issei told himself as everybody congratulated her for joining.

"Thank you all for taking a chance to welcome me with open arm." Xenovia said as everyone stopped when Issei stood up and walked up to her. Everyone was a little nervous no one more then Xenovia.

"Wellcome to the club." Issei told her as he flashed her a quick smile and walked back to his seat. The others sighed in relief but Xenovia had a red face from seeing Issei's smile.

"Alright everyone let's get ready for school." Rias told them as they all walked out of the room as Issei was also walking out but was stoped by Rias.
"Issei, I have news for you." Rias told Issei as he turned around to look at her. "You have a summon to attend too. I will give you the location of the person." Rias said as he stood up and walked over and gave him a address. "This is where the person lives. I want you to go and see him now." Rias told Issei who nodded his head.

"Sure thing I will go right now." Issei said as he used his hellfire and teleported to the address. Issei appeared outside a nice apartment complex as he walked up to the door number and knocked on the door and a handsome man with dirty blind hair and brown hair in a nice robe opened and door and smiled.

"You must be the devil I asked for." The man told Issei who sensed this man had a powerful aura of a fallen angle similar to Kokabiels.

"Yea that is me sir." Issei told him as he walked into the apartment and saw it was really nice.

"Can I offer you a drink?" The man asked Issei.

"Sure some whiskey." Issei said as the man got Issei the drink and himself one as the two sat down. "So what exactly did you summon me for? Do you have a need for something or a request?" Issei asked the man who took a drink and smirked.

"Just wanted some company. It's been pretty.......chaotic lately around here." Issei's had a weird feeling the way he said his sentence made it seem like he was aware of yesterday's situation. "I also wanted to thank you personally." The man told Issei who cocked a eyebrow.

"What exactly would you be thanking me for?" The man took another sip of his drink and smirked.

"Well for dealing with Kokabiel of course." The man told Issei as he stood up and Issei was shocked to see 12 fallen angle wings come from his back. "My name is Azazel, I am the leader of the fallen angles." Azazel told Issei who was shocked but figured.

"I figured you where someone big to the fallen angles. I sensed your aura and it was incredibly strong, also the aura was that of a fallen angel." Issei told Azazel who chuckled and un-summoned his wings.

"I expect nothing less from the son of Hanzo Hasashi." Azazel spoke as he took another drink and sat back down. "Your master is not aware that I am currently in Kuoh. The reason why I am here is because the 3 factions will be coming together in 4 days to sign a peace treaty." Azazel explained to Demon who cocked a eyebrow.

"Why the sudden desire to make peace with the two other factions?" Issei asked the governor of the fallen angles.

"After the situation with Kokabiel, the faction wish to make peace so such situation will not happen again. Also there is a new group that is forming that is incredibly dangerous that threatens the hole supernatural."

"Such a group that threatens all of the supernatural is definitely dangerous and a good reason to come together." Issei explained to Azazel.

"You are a spitting image of your father I gotta say, not just look but skills and mindset. Your father wanted the 3 factions to come together after he helped us defeat the sky dragons. Unfortunately before such event could happen your clan was killed by a unknown person."