Chapter 3

"It's good to see now that everyone has a familiar also we will have a rouge devil that is on the loose and we where asked by Sona to go and handle it". Rias told her group as they where all inside the club room. "We will head out once you all get ready". Rias told the group as they all nodded there heads and got ready.

"This should be interesting". Issei sat on the couch in his normal position with his cold but calm face. "These damn things really got on my nerves. I would rather sleep".

"Issei, I want you to hang back with me so the others can get a little training in". Rias told her pawn who just looked at her then back to the floor.

"Sure thing". Issei responded to his king as everyone was now ready to go.

"Alright everyone we are off". Rias and everyone came together and she summoned a magical circle as they all vanished from sight.

Outside a abandoned building

"So this is the place? This looks like a creepy place to hide and kill people". Issei said out loud as they all sensed the stray but also smelled the blood and dead body's. "Yea that is also fuckin gross. Man's need to use some febreze no cap". Issei and everyone started walking into the building until they saw all the dead body's. "Again febreze, it's not that hard man".

"Well well well what do we have here? A group of devils, more for me to feast upon to grow stronger". A weird voice spoke up as a man stepped out and had a shadow aura to him.

"My name is Rias Gremory, I have been sent to eliminate you for killing innocent people and devils and your master". Rias told the devil who chuckled.

"A Gremory you say? I would love to get to eat such a beautiful young lady". The man told the group as he landed on the floor.

"Sorry but I am not here for games. Koneko Kiba". The 2 rushed the man as Koneko tried to punch him but he jumped back only to get cut in the back by Kiba. "Akeno make sure he can't jump any of us". Rias told her queen as she flew into the air and used her lightning to light up the building so he couldn't jump any of them.

"Bad stray bad stray". Akeno said striking him with her lightning with Koneko punching him.

"They are getting better at working as a team that's  for sure". Issei told his king as she watched them.

"Yes we have been training much harder recently. Gotta be ready for anything that comes are way". Issei looked back and saw the stray was down and was not getting back up. "Let's go finish off are little friend". Rias told Issei as she walked up to the bleeding stray. "It's been fun but you will pay with 1000 deaths". Rias used her power of destruction to obliterate the man to ashes.

"Good work everyone". Akeno told the group smiling.

"Yes you all did really well I am proud of you all. Now let's head back to the ORC". Rias told the group as they all walked outside.

"I am going home. Text me if you need anything". Issei said as he vanished in a burst of his hellfire.

With Issei

Issei appears outside of his house as he looked up and smiled. "Home sweet home". Issei walked up and grabbed the key in his pocket and opened the door and walked inside the house and saw it was still really clean. "I am shocked it still look like this, granted I use my magic to make sure it never got dirty". Issei put his key on the table and grabbed some water and sat down in the living room looking at the humongous room. "Dad had style that's for sure. Then again I remember saying mom made this house for me for when I turned 18". Issei told himself as he threw away his bottle and walked upstairs and went to his room and got undressed and went into his bed and fell asleep.