Dinner

Dew and I laid there cuddling listening to post Malone. I traced circles on his arm until I fell asleep on him, exhausted from the fight with Spencer and spending half the night on the floor. During my slumber Mountain had come in with Riley to tell Dew what happened when i broke the news to Riley and Spencer. Riley apologized to Dew and both decided to make amends and try to be friends for my sake. I had woken up grumbling at the sound of Riley and Mountain laughing at something Dew said.

"Guys sush she's sleeping." Dew scolded with a chuckle.

"Too late I'm awake." I mumbled rubbing my eyes and stretching.

"Good evening, How was your four hour nap?" Dew teased.

"Four hours? Why did you let me sleep that long?" I asked, looking at him. In that time he had put his mask on being around Riley.

"Riley and Mount came to keep me company and you needed rest. The floor couldn't have been that comfortable." Dew explained.

"Riley? Are you guys good now?" I asked rolling off dew to see Riley sitting on the floor with Mountain.

"Yeah we apologized and figured it was best for your sake after everything with Spen-" Riley started.

"Don't." I cut him off, giving him a Dew doesn't know expression.

"Oh he told me everything that Spencer said from calling you pathetic to saying I'm using you. I'm just gonna have to do more of the princess treatment to prove a point." Dew said with a smirk. "If he comes near you again darling, I'll rip his throat out."

"Dew there's no need really. He lost both Riley and I. He's going to be spiteful and miserable and as long as he doesn't physically hurt me you don't have to rip his throat out. Just be happy and that will piss him off enough. It's the art of being passive aggressive." I said, pressing a kiss to Dew's cheek. Dew huffed out in annoyance but knew you were right he couldn't afford to be expelled from the ghost project for killing Spencer for no reason.

"I don't wanna get up." I groan as I flip down onto the bed.

"Na, homie I'm hungry, get your ass up!" Riley laughed

"Help." I lifted my hands up and made grabby hands. To which Riley took my hands and used all his strength to fling me from the bed.
"Thanks dawg." I smiled.

"Dawg?" Dew looked at the two of us with confusion.

"Let's get up and go to dinner." Mount said, clearly too hungry to deal with this conversation.

"Well aren't You two, two peas in a pod." I said, eyeing mountain with a questioning glance, as I got up grabbing Dew's jacket off the chair.

"Yeah we got really close." Riley said with a smile.

"I'm glad to see you are getting comfortable." I said hugging Riley and smiling when he hugged back.

Dew growled a bit but I shot him a look to relax. When I broke away I held my hand out to Dew who gladly took it.

"Let's go." I chirped out.

The four of us made our way to eat when we got down to the dining hall. We all sat at the table with the ghouls. Spencer's seat was empty.

"Sit down and I'll go get you a plate." Dew said and pressed a kiss to the back of my head.

"So are you and Dew mates?" Violet  asked as we sat down.

"Na he's my sock puppet." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes when all the girls squealed. I saw a head turn around and noticed it was Spencer sitting at another table with a bunch of siblings of sin.