Second Doubts

SLAM

I swore the door could've come off the hinges with how hard he slammed the door. I was scared but I knew that Dew would rather hurt himself than me. And I was right. His lips went right for mine then trailed back down to my neck in that "sweet spot" he mentioned earlier.

"I should mark you right now for that little stunt you pulled." His voice was low and raspy but also eager. He continued to suck on the spot. "But I'll wait." Another open kiss on my neck. "I'll wait so it's a moment to remember."

"Dewy, I don't think I coul-aha-" I moaned as he slightly bit my neck.

"No, but I'm gonna make that moment real special for you~"

"This moment is already special, Dewy."

He continued to suck bite and kiss my neck and moved his hands under my shirt so his hands moved along my back.

"Did your ex treat you like this?" He whispered seductively and I froze.

"Please don't bring him up." My lip and voice quivered. My ex was not a good person and I'd do anything to not relive that experience ever again.

Dew stopped moving then removed himself from me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He whispered softly.

"You didn't know."

"I'll kill that bastard."

How?

You can't. You can't do anything to him. No one here can. I mean Spencer did. Fucking Spencer.

Why did he do that? He was my best friend.

  "(Y/n), talk to me." Dew muttered into my neck.

When did he move?

I was blanking out. My head hurt and I felt sick.

"I wanna go home." I groaned. I wanted my bed and my space. Not share it with someone else. And let's be realistic. I don't really know this man- thing! In front of me.

What am I doing? This is a creature from hell! Something the three of us would "hunt" for.

I backed away from Dew. "I-I have to go." I stuttered and ran out of the room.

I ran up to the room that me and Violet shared. I opened the door then locked it behind me.

"What happened to you?" Violet asked as she looked up from her bed.

Tears were pouring from my eyes. "I-I wanna go home." The lump in my throat made it harder to speak. "B-but I fucking can't!" I groaned as I flopped onto my bed.

"What did he do to you?" She looked concerned as she sat down next to me.

"He's mated to me! He fucking dragged me down here!" I yelled into the pillow.

"We knew that." She paused. "Why the sudden change?"

"I opened my fucking eyes! Ugh! Spencer was right."

"Don't say that-" Before she could finish her sentence I stood up and ran to Spencer's room.

With a swift knock he opened the door. He looked angry and annoyed as he opened the door but when he saw my face his grew with concern.

"(Y/n)? What happened?"

"I-I don't wanna be stuck here! C-can I stay with you?" I looked up at him.

"Is he gonna come after me?" He asked with skepticism.

"I don't know." I cried. He pulled me into a tight embrace.

"As long as he doesn't hurt you." Spencer whispered in my ear as he rubbed soothing circles on my back.

How could I ever fallen for a Ghoul?

Word count 587
Holy shit guys I updated this fic. Literally unheard of fr