~~

The night light of the great city illuminated the room as hannibal stood infront of the window.

Florence. His main domin. His origin.

Everything he was he started in this city.

Everything he had he had planned to move it here.

Now he stood here as the loneliness and guilt ate him slowly as the darkness grew in his mind Palace.

The once blue eyes and brown culrs faded inside the darkness.

Blood tainted his memories of the boy he left behind. The family he had left behind. He had killed with his own hands.

The blood still coloured his hands . He could feel it on his body making him want to slice open his own veins to join his family.

'Where did we go wrong? Where did I go wrong ?'

The memories of the blood pooled kitchen.

The cries of his mongoose as he had begged him to spare their daughter.
But his anger and betrayal had forced his hands to commit yhe horrible deed.

He  could still smell the blood. Everywhere he went the blood never left him. It was as if the mark of cain had been bestowed on him.

And it was ironic. He had killed his family . He had committed the sin.

The phone rang as hannibals heart beatted loudly. His breath stuck ad he felt his stomach dropped.

He picked up the phone as his throat dried up. Praying to whatever God or entity heard his prayers and pleads.

'Please.......please don't take him away from me.'

'Let him live. Spare him.' 

"Will Graham has been saved." The voice in the other side rang out.

Tears of releif and hope dropped from his eyes.