05

Bedelia watched Hannibal as he fixed his appearance in front  of their hallway mirror.

"Remind me again hannibal. Where are you going?" She asked

"I have an meeting with Antonio, Bedelia." Hannibal repeated foe the third time

"Yes yes. The egal finds a new mate after its old one dies."

"Now now bedeila. Don't spread rumors." Hannjbal said not knowing if he was referring it to the part of the finding new mate or the old mate dying .

Deep inside he knew what he was attempting.

It had been so long since he had went out. Tonight he was going to enjoy the only company which resembled his old mate.

"Seriously hannibal. Feel some shame. You ruined a man nearly killing him. Killed his surrogate daughter and now your trying to get with the man who looks like him. " bedelia said now annoyed.

She had to witness a stupid heart broken fool for months . Now seeing the same man so full of life she couldn't help but feel annoyed at her own lifeless and drunk state.

"I have no commment on that Bedelia. Have a good night. " hannibal whispered try8ng to give out a smile. His old wound opening again.

Bedelia watched Hannibal as he exited.

She had seen Antonio before and wasn't confused when she says that the man held resemblance  to Will Graham.

She wasn't worried for Hannibal. But she was worried for this new man. She knew hannibal was only nearing the man as it gave him some sort of comfort . The face of his long gone and lost lover.

But sooner or later the illusion trance was destined to break. Hannibal will relize the man could never fill his empty heart which was only reserved for Will Graham. Th3n what would happen to Antonio was not determined but it wouldn't end in his favour.

She took the wine to her lips and sipped it.

The green shades of Antonio would never eclipse the blue eyes of Will.

His curls would never out shine Will Graham. He might be more mannered and cultured than Will Graham , he might be tailored made for Hannibal but he could never replace Will Graham.

Most importantly
.........his mind would never even equivalent to Will Graham.

Hannibal might have fallen for Will Graham's face but he had fallen more in love for his mind.

Two souls twisted and deformed.

"A expensive copy of Will Graham." She whispered amused.