08

Hannibal entered the empty abandoned park.

He frowned as looked around. It was dark and abandoned. He didn't know why he was summoned here. He checked his watch Seven fifteen.

"Your a bit late." Antonio's voice nearly scared him out. Clearly he had a lot of whiskey today.

"I am sorry for that Antonio." Hannibal said looking behind at the man who was standing on the dark.

"We do have a lot to talk about." Antonio said

"About what ?" Hannibal asked shaking his head to clear his vision.

"Particular about ...... where is Dr Fell. "

Hannibal snapped out of his daze. Antonio looked pretty smug about himself.

"......how did you know. " hannibal asked now feeling him self smile.

"Dr Fell......I know him. I met him. He isn't you and neither is the women your wife. " Antonio said now looking at the street lamp.

"And do you have any idea on who I am."

Antonio stopped for a while.

"Hannibal Lecter. The Chesapeake Ripper." Antonio replied.

"Why haven't you report to authority yet?" Hannibal asked

"Because I like you hannibal. I think we make a good team. "

Hannibal couldn't beleive his ears.

"Wr can be together.We were tailored for each other." Antonio implied as he grew closer to him.

Hannibal saw it . For the first time in months he felt a bit more alive. A chance for friendship.

Tobias had once extended a hand of friendship. With his fancy and beautiful human cello he had almost gotten hannibal.

Now he saw the man infront of him . A pathner didn't sound so bad for hannibal. He craved for connection. He craved the closeness he had with Will.

"What do you say Dr Lecter. It would be you and me." Antonio whispered.
"No more Will Graham or Mason."

And just as that everything turned red for him.

Those Green Eyes suddenly reminded him of the blue ones.

Hannibal quickly grabbed the hand which held his face as Antonio jerked up in shock.

No no you won't.
How dare thus weasel......this hussie even attempt to replace him.

'Am sorry Antonio . But you can't. And you won't. " hannibal said coldly. His eyes grew darker.

"You can't ever . You can't even compare to him. "

Hannibal said as he twisted Antonio's hands behind his back as the man screwed out in pain.

"Your just a narcissistic weasel who think can get his way. You can never compare to him. I can never replace him with anyone. "

Antonio scremed as his hands were completely broken.

"You know too much Antonio. Tell me how you know Mason ?" Hannibal asked as he gripped the man's throat.

"I.......he.......he is looking for you. Your being hunted. He has a bounty on your head.i......I was send to you.....but i meant it......hannibal........I.......we can-"

Antonio never got to finish his words as Hannibal snapped his neck out.

"And most importantly.........you will never be Will Graham no matter how much alike you seem to be." Hannibal whispered as he saw the limp body.

Wondering what gift he should send his beloved.