01

Regreat was a very intresting thing.
Hannibal had regreats in his life. A lot of guilt builded up inside him.

Soon the regreat would be replaced with anguish and grief.

Hannibal sat in their luxurious apartment. Sitting in the room was his psychiatrist and also maybe his hostage
Bedelia.

Her normally quick and sharp wit were dulled with wine.

Hannibal himself was seated with his third glass of wine for the evening.

Their new life as Dr Fell and his wife.

Hannibal chuckled.

This was not how he had envisioned his escape.
No it wasn't. He was supposed to be a new man.

He was supposed to be here as Dr Watson with his husband Mr Watson.......and their adopted daughter .

Oh how cruel was faith. How cruel had his beloved been to him. But hannibal knew his actions were the cruelest.

Will graham might have disrupted their family but Hannibal had killed it.
He had killed it beyond ressuraction.

Abigail haunted his dreams with her innocent brown eyes and her slit open throat.

Wills eyes still pleaded for the mercy of their daughter as she blead out.

~~~~

"Your lost again hannibal." Bedelia Whispered

"Pardon me bedelia. Mind wanders into places sometimes." He said trying to smile out.

"Does the path to your mind leads to Will Graham." She asked sipping her drink.

"It always does. The news claims he had survived " He admitted.

"Survived the wrath of Hannibal Lecter." She replied causing him to flinch.

"Afetr a week of intensive care and hovering between life and death. " She said a bit kinder. "But.....the girl?"

Hannibal shook his head no as he ducked his head. Tears now pooling in his own vacant eyes.

There was a moment of silence .
Bedelia got off her chair silently and gracefully.

"Get some sleep hannibal . And leave the wine bottle here. We both need to leave it here." Bedelia said before leaving for her own room.

Hannibal could only manage to let out a silent sob. His guilt now turning into anguish.