02

The road was quite and dimly lit as tye motorbike roared out coming in a perfect halt.

Hannibal took off his helmet as he gazed towards the brightly lit building.

Wearing a leather jacket and pants hannibal had one intention in his mind.
It was time for him to hunt.

It had been six months since ge left United States.
Six months since he last used a knife.

Habbibal shook his head to get rid of the memories of that dark night. He was a man with mission today. Tonight he was the Chesapeake Ripper.

He silently enterd the large room. People scattered around with expensive dresses and jewelry. Normally he would be comfortable in this surrounding but now all he saw was the fakeness.

He had left all the beauties of life back in Baltimore surrounded in pool of blood.

Hannibal picked up a glass of champagne as he watched his next victim.

The man was named Fredin Hallway.
He had known that the man had been following his moment for few days .
He was not a FBI so hannibal knew if he did disappeared no one woild care.

He had chosen this party as he knew the alleyway behind had  no camers anywhere 

For the whole evening he pretended to be distracted with other people as he tracked down Hallways every movement.  Just a swift break of neck would be enough to take him down.

He was just about to set his plans on motion when his eyes caught the sight of a brown curls.

'Is it true?' He knew it couldn't be true.
He knew it couldnt him.

But still his legs moved towards the figure.

As he got just behind the figure it looked back at him.

Suddenly it felt as if he was broken from a trance.

The brown culrs were familiar but not the same.

But the eyes looking back at him was not the intense blue he had admired and loved.

Hannibak wished it was him.
He prayed it was him
It wasn't him.

"Hello. " the man's voice rang out.
It didn't have the melody of the voice he had longed for .
"I Am Anthony."

Hannibal could only let out polite smile as his pain grew intense filled with disappointment.

"I am Dr Fell ."