04

Despite all the chaos surrounding him ,hannibal knew he had a persona to keep. He was Dr Fell now and it woild be suspicious if Dr Fell disappeared and didn't attend to his work

Luckily for him Dr Fells line of work meant no one had really seen the doctor till today. He was to arrive at Italy from England so not many people knew him.

Of course this was not always what hannibal had in plan.

Just few days before the blood bath in his old kitchen hannibal had already made a new life for himself Will and Abigail.

He had already bought a good hidden house in Florence and already forged new identity for all three of them. He had even given Will his new documents and the address to the house to postal service his luggages.

Now as far as he knew the house was well furnished and empty. Will had not given the new location to Jack Crawford.
Not that Will had planned to run away with him , he was only waiting to stab him in the back.

From his information he now knew that Will was retired and living in his house in Wolftrap.

Freddie Lounds had done an exclusive article on him. Seeing the most recent picture of Will was enough to buckle Hannibals knees.
His Will look so tired and fragile recovering from the mark he had left in him. His culrs were more longer and his stubbles more visible. But to Hannibal he looked like a survivor of a tragedy.

~~~~~~~

He had just ended his lecture as Dr Fell when in the dark corner of the auditorium he saw the brown culrs.

Startled he stopped midway to adjust to the dark lighting and was disappointed when he saw the curls were not who he was expecting it to be.

"That was quite a speech you gave out Dr Fell." Antonio said

"I see you gave been listening to my classes . What brings you here."

"You see. I am a writer. Your speech in Grrek Mythology intrigued me. So I decided to drop by." Antonio said with acheeky smile as Hannibal hoped what he was giving was a smile and not a cringe.

"Of course. I woild like to help you. Where would you like to meet."

"Anywhere and anytime Dr Fell. " Antonio said leaving his number behind.
"Oh and my greetings to Mrs.....Fell."

Hannibal watched the man walk away. The rudeness would have been a insult to hannibal but it was a familiar.

His mind was filled with vision of Will causally walking inside his office late and muddy as he dropped his coat on his sofa and messed with his stuffs.

A familiar feeling which warmed his heart. Maybe ........he could replace it. Replace it with this new one.

"This maybe........interesting." hannibal thought .