~~~~~

Abiagil stood beside the grand piano.

Remembered the times she had spended with her surrogate father.

'Do you trustme ? '

'Like my dad? '

'I am nothing like your dad. '

No he wasn't Jacob Hoobs made a victim out of her.

Will and Hannibal made a hunter oit of her.

She rose from the ashes like a phoenix

But now they were gone  and dead.
After weeks of investigation Jack Crawford gave up. Both announced dead and gone.

Ironically like Romeo and Juliet.
Archilles and Patroclus

Their  connection which mirrored their darkness and redirected their souls to highter achievement......but not beofre killing a part of them.

They all died in that faithful bloodbath in the baltimore kitchen and they all rose again.

She took the mail she got that day.

She looked into it beofr pausing.
A postcard.
She slowly opened it.

"Safe and Alive.
With love from Cuba.
Wish you were here."

There was a picture in it.

She chuckled as she saw two hands entwined.  Engagement ring shone visible.
~~~~~
Hannibal watched Will as he petted their new dog.

"Will you go home?  Can you go home?" He asked Chilton

"No more than you can. But then again....you are already home." She said looking at Will

"We all form frameworks from our early experiences through which later perceptions are understood."

"Perceptions are understood when you look harder.  I've looked into you. " She said ."I thought you should be caged."

"Would you watch over me?" Hannibal chuckled

"I will watch over you.Not in a cage.  Some beasts shouldn't be caged. They only need to find their darker half. Balance each other." Chilto  said soflty as Will looked over at them.

"Did you eat her?" She whispered as Hanniabl drew in a shaky breathing.

"Yes, but I did not kill her."

Chiyoh breathed a sigh of relief.
"I see the best of you and the worst with steady hands and a slow heart. He is a catch. Don't do something stupid again." She said leaving just as Will reached them.

"What was that about." He asked as he crashed beside hannibal.

"Just some friendly words " hannibal chuckled as he took Wills hands on his.

Two souls finally together. Their darkness and light illuminated from their eyes. Balanced each other.

"This is all I ever wanted for you Will." Hannibal said indicating their small isolated house .

Will cupped his face
"It's beautiful." Will whispered