12

Hannibal landed after few hours.
Anxious and most importantly hungry for Mason Vergers blood.

How dare that vermin do this. How dare he hurt his angel. Mason Verger was gonna pay for what he had done.

Hannibal waited till nightfall. He was waiting for Chiyoh cause he knew he couldn't enter the Mason State without backup.

He knew Margot was in there somewhere. He always had a soft spot for the women. And he had something to bargain with to spare atleast Wills life even if he couldn't save himself.

Hannibal was waiting for the right moment when he spotted movement In the bushes far from him. Confused ge tried to get closer when the gates opened and he saw them carting Will out from the truck and into the Manson.

Hannibal gritted his teeth when he saw how his Will was treated. He also felt his stomach churn and drop. This was the first he had seen Will not in the pictures. His beloved still looked beautiful and breathtaking.

He knew Chiyoh was on her way. He couldn't risk his beloved being in their hands for long. He quickly made a decision and moved inside.

Hannibal entered the Place without hesitation or fear. He k ew that Mason knew he was there hence he had met no guards or man .

The only bright light or life was coming from the main room . Hannibal snickered and walked toward the room.

"Come on in Dr Lecter . We have been waiting for you." Masons voice came from it.

Mason Verger in his wheelchair and Cordell watched from beside him.Will was just regaining his conciousness and was bounded to the chair but still groggy and in pain.

His blue eyes fluttered open and hannibal was hit with all intense emotions . He hesitated beofre raising his eyes to meet his beloved eyes. Too shameful.....too guilty.

Hannibals marron eyes met Wills blue.
Those blue were not filled with anger or disquest like as he had expected. They were filled with longing and desperation as hannibal was sure was what shone on his eyes too.

Infront of them was a big table filled with foods and lavish dishes.

Will was bounded to the table while Mason Gloated from his place

"I snatched Will Graham right out of your mouth.  You must be famished." Mason said indicating the empty chair beside Will.

Hannibal smiled trying to look confident in himself as he sat down beside him . Their bodies so close to each other Hannibal could feel his heat on his side while Will could sense the weakness from his body.

"The transplant surgery is extremely skillful, which is why Cordell here will be performing the face." Masons voice broke their trance as Hannibal snarled from inside.

How dare thus pig even indicate to the fact . That filthy pig 

"You're gonna eat him with my face?" Will asked from his place his eyes never leaving Hannibal.

"Yes.  I got a taste for it after the two of you had me eat my nose." Mason said

"It's dangerous to get exactly what you want, Mason. " hannibal said now remebering what happened whaen he had Will on his side. Bseide him as Will looked inside his eyes.

'We could have had it all.'  His blue eyes seemed to call out as hannibals marron eyes brimmed with tears. He cleared his throat ."What will you do after you've eaten me?"

"You could wreck some foster homes and torment some .....childern" Will said spiteful as hannibal relaized it was a jab on his and Abigail.

"Drink martinis made with tears Cordell, Mr Graham is looking very dry.  A little moisturizer, please." Mason said

As Cordell leaned in to apply Will's moisturizer his head jerks up, fast, and he bites into Cordell's cheek.

Will then spited a  piece of skin  onto Mason's empty plate.

Cordell clutched his bloody cheek. While  Hannibal holded Will's gaze, amused and proud.

"No pajama party for you, Mr. Graham.  We'll be feeding you to the pigs as soon as Cordell removes your face." Mason stated. "We have plans for you hannibal.