Part 2

(No ones POV)

(Y/n) struggled to take her heavy rain boots off. She sat down in the velvet mesh arm chair, she felt her feet start to prickle from the boots harsh suction. Wednesday stared down at (y/n)s struggle, he felt his lip slightly curl up seeing her squirm. It wasn't only amusing but it was 'cute'.

Wednesday shook his head and knelt in front of her and gently took her boot and slowly slid them off. To reveal her (f/c) and (second (f/c) socks. (Y/n) felt heat rise in her cheeks at his nice gesture "thank you." She said while watching Wednesday rise up to his feet not breaking eye contact. Wednesday simply nodded and grabbed her hand ,leading her to the dining room where the rest of the Addams were gathered.

(Y/n) sat down between Morticia and Wednesday, lurch was playing the old pipe organ while the room was lit with many black candles. " Sing, O spirits. Harken all souls. Every year we offer a clarion call to Fester Addams." Morticia received.

Pugsley looked over at (y/n) who wasn't paying attention to the boys gaze, pugsley smirked and tried slithering his hand over to (y/n)s past Wednesday.  Wednesdays gaze soon shot to his brothers hand and grabbed a bread knife to stab his hand. " stop it." Wednesday commanded shooting pugsley a warning look.

"Pugsley, Wednesday" Gomez playfully scolded with a little chuckle in his voice. And reached out to Wednesday for the knife. To only have pugsley stick his tongue out at Wednesday when he handed the knife to his father. " From generation, to generation, our beacon to the beyond. All close eyes  and join hands." Morticia soon closed her eyes and gently grabbed (y/n)s hand.

(Y/n) looked over at Wednesday, who was sneaking glances at her. Slowly opens his hand for her to take. (Y/n) gently held his hand and intertwined their fingers together like two snakes locking. Wednesday and (y/n) felt blushes creep onto their cheeks.

Wednesday continued " Let us ransom you from the power of the grave tonight. O death, let us be your plague." Mama Endora announced " Fester Addams, Ceoli couris, ferimani bo... I feel that he's near." The candles started to flicker " Fester Addams, gather your strength and knock three times!".

For a second every was silent, it was almost as if the whole world froze. Until three loud bangs echoed through the room. (Y/n) jumped at the sudden noise and accidentally squeezed Wednesdays hand while her leg bounced from anxiety. Wednesday shifted his gaze to her and tightened his grip feeling her trying to release her hand.

" did you hear that?" Mama endora asked shocked by the noise. " mama ask again quickly." Morticia said while waving her hand slight indicating mama to ask again. " ask, ask." Gomez demanded.

"Fester Addams I demand you knock again." Shortly after the demand another loud knock shook the room. Gomez suddenly stood up causing his tall dining chair to be pushed back to the wall. Where the back cushion was empaled my a large tribal spear.

" He's at the door!" Gomez excitedly said. Thing rushed out of the dining room to the front door. He scurried up to the door knob and opened the door to reveal.

'Fester' or (y/n) knew his as Gordon mrs Cravens son.