Authors note.

I apologize for doing this.. but I'm responding to a accusation about copying..... this is something I take very personally.. and I want to clear something up before more unnecessary drama takes place.. I have looked at old X readers and the script for the Addams family movie for plot structure and characters personality.. not to steal someone else's hard work..

It is very evident that my spacing is weird.. it's because I use Microsoft word and notes.. because I can't use wattpad for grammar mistakes.. which is something I still go back and correct..

the Addams family movie is a very well known movie and with all X readers they have used exact wording from movies and somethings that everyone adds "copies" from movies are essential to the overall plot..

I am trying to stray away from the main Addams family plot as much as I can, but still making it make sense.. I am planning on doing the second movie and making some massive tweaks.. especially since the Reader is a witch and has powers.. and more of the readers past will be revealed...

And for Wednesday.. he is a character I do need to get reference for because his personality is kinda different from mine and I want him to be as accurate as possible and for quality purposes..

I apologize for the inconvenience.. and seeming like this is a chapter.. I will upload that last one soon.. i just felt like I had to respond.. because as a writer and someone who has been writing here on and off the past few years.. I have had a lot of people copy and steal from my Marcus X reader that I again have used the script from all of the hotel Transylvania movie and the movie itself for reference....

I apologize my dear readers once again.. but I'm response I will take down my book.. unless people want me to continue....because I won't tolerate threats or toxic behaviour on this platform.