9. How it Started [Riwoo & Sungho]

-- Hara's POV --

"What's with that voice?!"
Oh no, the neighbors woke up. They need to ran away or else they would get scolded.

"You boys again?" An old woman just got out of her house with her wooden cane.

"Oh, Mrs. Moon, h-hi." Woonhak awkwardly greeted her and scratched his neck. Everyone got embarrassed and tried to hide from her.
"You know boys that is already 10 pm? I know you all trying to win Seoyun, but please be quiet. I'm trying to get my beauty sleep." She lightly poke her stick to Jaehyun.

"You boys go back to sleep." She's already inside of her house. "Oh anyway, your voice are too good but still it's too loud :(" She closed the door and turned off the lights. I feel a embarrassment towards them.

"You again?"
It's her, it's their crush. All of them smiling but after she opened the door, her father showed up.
This is bad, I need to help them.

I went outside the house and brr. It's so chilly, good thing I brought a jacket.
It looks like they're scolded or not...
I tried to come closer and huh? They're talking each other. Looks like they're happy.

I smiled and walked back to my room. I cleaned the mess what the "ghost" made and slept.

-- Riwoo's POV --

"I know you boys. You're the ones who have a crush my daughter. You know it's already late, right? You guys back to sleep." Seoyun's dad tried to shut the door and I stopped him.

"Wait, sir!" He raised his eyebrows at me. I feel afraid and nervous to see him. Well, all of them does. "Can we at least talk to your daughter again, please? Don't worry just only for a moment." He finally gave us a chance to talk to her. All of them are grateful of me because of my convincing skills. I'm so proud of myself.

"So what's up boys." Seoyun talked gently and smiled at us. Oh man, her smile makes me flutter even more.

"Oh! Seoyun, I know you like my vinyls and my snacks too so much. I brought you these." I handed her another vinyl. "Oh thank you, Riwoo. I really love your vinyls you brought for. You know what?"

"Dad likes the vinyls you brought." She whispered me. "Re-really?" Damn, I stuttered in front of her. I'm glad she likes it. I hope she would fall in love with me.

Taesan interrupted me and handed her a keychain.

"Seoyun, well I brought you a customized keychain. Since you like my gifts, this might be my first keychain ever made just for you. It's a black cat keychain."

"Thank you so much Taesan. But I need to go back to sleep. I have classes tomorrow." She closed the door and were still waiting her reactions about our we've been practicing a lot just for her. She opened the door again. "Anyway boys, I really love the song. It has meaningful and thoughtful lyrics. I really love how you all confess to me, even though you already did that months ago."

Oh yeah, I remember how it started. How our feelings started to fell for her. Everything starts with a glance and until now we became friends.

-- (Past) --

I remember it was the time I was trying to find a vinyl. Then she came inside the shop. I glanced at her pretty face. It's like goddess or something. I can't believe what I saw. She looked at me. My heart kept pumping as if she was the right person to me.

"Um hello? Are you ok?" Her sweet honey-like voice makes my ears satisfied. Every people that I saw in this world. She's the only one who opened up for me.

"Oh, h-hi there." It's awkward to talk to a girl especially if you don't know her. "You're listening to Taylor Swift? I love Taylor's songs. The album that I love the most is the 'Lover' album, it's the best." She knows what vinyl I was going to buy because, I brought a vinyl from another shop. I only brought '1989' vinyl and I was trying to find 'Speak Now' album.

"I-I was trying to find Speak Now album 'cause I can't find anywhere. It's so rare to find." I continues to find the album everywhere in this shop but still cannot find.

"There it is! It's here!" She handed me the Speak Now TV vinyl. "You should listen to 'I Can See You' and 'Enchanted' it's so good." She also recommended me her new song. Maybe I should try it.

"Um, may I...know your name?" I'm still embarrassed to talk to her. "My name is Choi Seoyun, it was nice to meet you...um."

"It's Riwoo, Lee Riwoo." We're shaking hands and both of us smiled. "It was nice to meet you Riwoo."

She checks the time and hurries to go. "Shoot! I'm going to be late! It was really nice to meet you Riwoo." She ran outside and I followed her. "Wait!" I ran as fast I can just to reach her.

"Here's my number, we could call or message each other if you want to hang out with me." She took the paper and smiled at me again.

"Thank you Riwoo." She hurriedly ran and left me behind. I think she is the one who will make my world open. Ugh, it me made insane because of her. I think I'm in love with her.

-- Sungho's POV (Present) --

I'm glad that we wrote the song thanks to Hara. She liked it and somehow I remember that time when we first met with Seoyun. I saw my first gift to her at the living room. It was the painting. It was the time when I was in the art gallery trying to paint an object...

-- (Past) --

"Ugh! I cannot paint if don't have an object." I felt disappointed cause I don't have an idea what to paint or draw. Then a girl came to look the paintings on the wall and suddenly she asked me.

"You're an artist aren't you?" Her voice it's so sweet like a candy, it's like a honey. I like her distinct voice. "Yeah I do but I can't think anything to draw or to paint." I made an upsetting face because I can't still think. "What if you should try to paint your feelings. I mean the way you feel today could be reflected to your masterpiece. You should paint an expressionism like that one."

She pointed "The Scream" painting by Edward Munch. "That painting shows an expression of anxiety and depression. Did you know that the artist of that painting, painted that piece because his two friends left him."

I was amazed at her suggestion. I think I like her. Even though I doesn't know her but it feels like she knows me. She looked at me and her eyes glistening like a star. I already know what to paint.

"Wait you should stay here." It looks like she knew it. She posed and stares at me. I feel anxious but I know what to do.

I painted her easily about 12 minutes and already done. "It's done." I was proud of myself that I painted such a great masterpiece. "Wow, that was fast. Can I see it?"

I let her see my painting and she was satisfied at my work. "I'm speechless. I like how you paint me. It's a total copy of me! Thank you."
She grins at me and suddenly I felt something different.

A strange feeling that I've never felt before. It feels like I am seeing the only person that I really want in this world. My vision, it went blur and the time went slow as I see her. My heart, it pumps a lot. I think I like her.

I think I'm in love with her.

"Well it was nice to meet you. I hope we should see again sometimes. Oh my name is Seoyun."

"I'm Park Sungho, it was nice to meet you Seoyun." Both of us shaked our hands and she suddenly out of the art gallery.

"Ahh! Help me!"
That voice! It's Seoyun! I quickly ran where the voice came from.

"Someone help me!"
Two robbers trying to rob Seoyun's bag and pointed their guns at us.

I need to save her...

"
**Author's Note**

I have finally updated the story for a long time.
I'm till trying to think more chapters and the conflict could be more closer and closer so stay tuned ^^