31. Minseo's Future

Riwoo's POV

"I think Sungho hyung is going to tell a good news for you. Right, hyung?" Leehan added.
Everyone in the room looks so excited. Now, I'm already curious though HAHAHA.

"Yeah right, um so anyway... When you were um sleeping. A lot of events happened like um Woonhak's already a 17 years old, Jaehyun tripped at the hospital hall, Taesan made some songs, and..."

"Wait, did you just said I tripped at the hall?" Jaehyun said. I laughed a little after I heard him talking. "Yeah you do!" Taesan replied.

"But you shouldn't guys said that to Riwoo. That was embarrassing." Jaehyun whined.

A laughter was filled inside the room. I miss this moment, where peace and love are still beside us hanging.

"And what?" I asked.

Sungho and Minseo are looking at each other. Am I missing something? Wait, what if? OMG?! I don't want to overthink. But don't tell me—

"Minseo and I are already in a relationship."

"What!?" I responded.

I knew it! But I'm glad he did it. He finally confessed to Minseo. Honestly, I got tired of him saying "I miss her" when he was staying at Jaehyun's house. Both of them got shy after Sungho said that to me.

"I'm glad that you finally said it to Minseo, Sungho."

"Me too." He smiled.

"Hyung, look at the TV!" Woonhak interrupted.

"This has been live on K** News! The notorious murderer in Korea, Choi Jihun from the 'The Door Institute' has been served guilty 2 weeks ago. Many innocent people were killed and kidnapped by his greedy reasons including the Yang family incident. The only survivors of this incident are Park Sungho, Lee Sanghyeok, Myung Jaehyun, Han Dongmin, Kim Donghyun, Kim Woonhak and from the Yang incident, Yang Minseo. Because of their courageous acts from putting Mr. Choi to the jail, they have served the justice they wanted for their loved ones who are also involved from the massacre of Choi Jihun.

As the police reported that the book from Mr. Yang Junseo, Yang Minseo's father has been retrieved to the e-tech library with safety. They have been credited as researchers and writers of the book.

This has been Lee Wonjin reporting."

Everyone are glad about the news. Cheers and joy are filled again inside the room. I heard someone is sobbing.

It's Minseo.

Minseo's POV

After I saw the news, I can't help but to cry from the trauma that I have in my unforgettable past. Even though they are just a memory, but I can't help to not forget it because it kept recalling.

I cried and sobbed until Riwoo noticed me.

"Hey Minseo, it's already over now. The justice has been served for your father and to Sungho's twin. You can forget the past if you can, Minseo. It's all over."

He's right. Now that my memories are back, I can make them into a memory. Besides past is past but it's hard to forget it easily.

Sungho wiped my tears. I looked in front of him. He has a wide smile on his face and cupped my right cheek. "It's alright Minseo, your wish is coming true! Peace and no more chaos will come right after us. Let's focus on our future and forget about the past little by little. I know it's hard to forget but Riwoo is right, it's all over, we have won the battle."