21. Counting Stars

Minseo's POV

"Jagiya? Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" I just fell from the bike I used a long time ago. Now I can't ride a bike because... I got traumatized from hurting.

"Yeah I do. Don't worry, it's just only a warm up. Next time I will do it better. Trust me, riding a bike would be a piece of cake."

"Good thing, I brought a first aid kit. There's a wound on your knee. I will treat the wound if you like."

He applied a band-aid from my wound. It wasn't hurt at all. He's really protective and kind.

"Next time, you should tell me if there's anything you want."

"You don't have to do that, darling. I'm already satisfied at your service." I smiled and took the bike again.

"Oh, I have something for you." He tried to get an item from his bag. He gave me a flower.

"Oww, Darling that's so sweet. Thank you, I will cherish it, protect it and take care of it. Just like how you did it to me everyday." It's my favorite flower, a pink tulip.

"I'm so glad that mom accepted you as my lover." He smiled widely until his eyes closed. He really had those cute kitten eyes. I could tell that he is a courageous cat, and I love it.

We stopped biking and sat on the bench. We came to the park to see the beautiful view of flowers nearby. I could smell the best fragrance ever. It's like a whole factory of perfume.

We spend our time all day until dawn. We had a best picnic and yes, we did romantic stuff like cuddles and kisses.

When we got back to my house. Sunghyun left me with a forehead kiss as a goodbye. "I guess I have to go now, darling. I love you my sweet angel."

"I love you too, Sunghyun. More than the tulip that you gave me." I touched his scrunched nose and he pinched my cheeks lightly. He rode his bike to ride his home. I waved goodbye and he waved back too. Damn, he has a broader shoulder.

As I entered the house, I saw Jihun and dad talking very serious matter. I told my dad that I ate my dinner and he let me go inside my room to continue my work. The book is almost perfect, I can feel it.

Aside from the high tech book that dad created. We inserted our ancestors' treasure informations. All of those treasures must be hidden and cannot spread to public. This book is like an almanac but it's only both my dad and I must know this.

I heard arguing downstairs. Does Jihun and dad argued? I walked downstairs to calm them down but dad responded.

"Minseo, sweetie, you have to go back to your room. Now!" From the look of his face, he look so worried and anxious. It is really a serious matter.

"But dad I heard both of you arguing and I can't sleep!" I shouted a little. I was surprised of my words. I've never shouted at someone in this very very late night. I'm tired though but I don't want to sleep at all.

"What with those commotion? Why are you guys arguing this late night!" My dad and Jihun got quiet for a few minutes and Jihun finally responded. "I'm sorry Minseo, I just wanted to talk your father about his job lately. I was thinking a deal with him but he declined."

"What do you mean a deal? Is it related to my work? Or does my father did something bad at his work?" He smirked and walked towards me slowly. "Heh, it was the first one though. I just wanted to buy that book once. I was itching to take it but I can't."