30. Confession

Minseo's POV

"Um, Minseo can we talk outside?"

"Um, ok."

He asked me for a little talk and I nodded.

We're already outside of the hospital. The night breeze gazed around our skin. Coldness came but we didn't mind. The stars and the moon shone brighter than before. I love the view.

"What is it?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed.

"I–I want to say something, and I know Sunghyun hyung might be um, you know, about this thing." He scratched his neck and stuttered.

I got a little confused for a sec.

"I know that you love my other twin, but–"

"You love me?" I cut his words and asked him directly.

He blushed when I stares at him. He's so endearing and pure. He's really just like Sunghyun but a little nonchalant.

I wonder if Sunghyun knew what he was doing cause I already knew what he is doing.

"I–I do."

My cheeks went red and looked away from him.

"I thought you don't like me at all. I thought you didn't cared me at first. I thought—"

"It's because I was worried at you and my twin ever since you got kidnapped with him. Minseo, I cared and worried sick that's why I acted that way. You're the one who opened my heart when we were together with the others. Minseo, I love you."

I was starstruck at his confession.

He finally did it. He confessed to me. Our world stopped spinning after he confessed it to me. My eyes sparkled because of the street light beside us. I looked at him dearly. It's somehow I remembered Sunghyun's confession to me.

"So you acted grumpy because, you care? Even my memories faded temporarily, you still cared to help getting it back. Even though it hurts and got a lot of traumas back then, you still manage to help me. But how about Seoyun? You had a crush on her right?"

He looked at his brothers at the back. They're standing and nodded. Jaehyun mouthed "Go on" and smiled. It seems that Leehan and Woonhak is excited too. He laughed a little and sighed.

"Actually, I only helped them to win her. I don't really have a crush on her. But maybe a potential crush? It doesn't matter though, because you're the one who caught my attention, really."

"Damn it's kinda corny, I can't help it." He mumbled. "I heard that Sungho." I giggled.

"So you're telling me that you faked your feelings to Seoyun?" He nodded.

The breeze and the atmosphere changed. It was a little windy. His hair flows along with the wind and also mine too.

"Aren't you supposed to be worried that you betrayed your twin?"

"Actually he knew." I got confused again.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Hyung knew what I felt for you. He wasn't jealous but he teased me. He told me that if there's something happened from him. I should be the one who will protect you and care for you. He accepts already about my feelings for you. Actually, I stayed my feelings hidden so both of you could get along even more." Sungho suddenly embarrassed with his confession to me. His face went red and shyly looked at me standing right in front of him.