17. Blame

Leehan's POV

(Earlier)

I can't believe she is gone like a flash. I didn't expected this to happen. Why at all times it has to be with her. The serenade that we played was our really her first and last. I am not going to accept it yet. She is nice, pretty and soft-hearted girl, and yet she...left us.

"AAAAAH!!"

I just heard a loud noise outside the house. I think I just heard someone's scream. Maybe I should check it out.

I opened the window a little and tried to peek. I already called the police. My eyes just widened as I see it. I can't believe what I saw...

I tried to get out from the room. I saw Hara sleeping outside her door. I felt bad for her. She cried while sleeping. Maybe she had nightmares.

I put her a blanket and a pillow to at least make her sleep comfortable.

I was walking slowly to the main door to not getting caught. I can't believe what I saw in my big eyes. I open it a little and slowly to reduce noise. I peeked and saw two, no, it's three people. They have the same mark from Seoyun's hand.

I clenched my fist because of anger. They're the ones who killed her. I can't let that happen to others. I will not forgive them.

"Both of you, search the town. Find that girl now!" It seems that guy is the mastermind. He's tall as Sungho hyung but with glasses. He's wearing a fancy suit but not fancy enough.

"Yes boss we're on it." Those two people are his associates huh. They're buffed and honestly they're not scary at all. They're holding big guns.

"Soon Minseo that book will be mine, and I'll get famous and rich in no time." He started an evil laugh. It's horrible. Minseo? Who's Minseo is he talking to?

Wait

What if- Oh no

What if Minseo is Hara?!!

--

Hara's POV

"I-I don't know yet Sungho. My memories aren't fully back yet." I sobbed as I explained in front of them. This is all my fault.

"AAAH!" He screamed and let out of his rage in front of me. I can't watch him angry at this moment. He punched the wall really hard. His hand... it's bleeding.

"Hyung, you need to stop." Taesan came to stop him, but he's still in rage, and messing everything.

I-I feel fear inside me. I can't help but to tremble standing in front of them. It became chaos, madness and rage. I hate that. I thought it would be different after I got saved but it wasn't.

"You guys STOP!" I screamed louder to stop them. I cried even more. This is the first time I screamed to their faces. The others went out from their doors and felt the silence after all these chaos here in this hall.

"Sungho hyung, your hand." Woonhak pointed at Sungho's bleeding hand, while Taesan is trying to get the first aid kit. Jaehyun put the bandages to stop bleeding.

There's insanity inside me. I can't help but to ease the anger. I suffered a lot from my past and I don't want to repeat it again. My head hurts again but it wasn't that much. I pulled my hair because of anger. This is the first time I got turbulent in front of those boys. I felt their pain but I don't know if they felt my pain.

"Please stop. I-I don't know who they are. I don't even know what they are talking about. My memories aren't fully recovered yet." I sobbed even more and I sat at the floor crying from the pain. "I'm awfully tired. I can't help but to remember my awful memories from my past."

"You guys shouldn't have saved me from the forest. You guys shouldn't have helped me in first place. Now Seoyun is dead because of me!"

"Hara please calm-" Riwoo tried me to calm down. "No! It's all my fault! It's all my fault!" I tried to hit my head with my hand from blaming myself. My head even hurts than before.

"No Hara you're hurting yourself. Please calm down." Leehan is worried sick

"Please Hara, stop that!" Jaehyun added.

"NO! I CAN'T!" I wished I didn't remember all those memories that I had before. I just wished to live peacefully to my new home. I just wished my lover is still alive. I wished that my father is still alive. I just wished that we lived peacefully as I wanted today.

"I'm tired." I leaned on the door, crying.

Sungho is in disbelief. He looked at me. He looked guilty. "Look, I, I didn't mean to hurt you or to make you cry that. I got lost in my emotions. I'm sorry for hurting you. You may stop crying now."

I kept crying. My heart aches to see them cry like that.

All of them get closed to me and letting me calm down. Woonhak took a glass of water while Riwoo took the tissues and gave it to me.

"Tha-thank you."

"Hara, we need to talk again." Taesan talked to me coldly. I never heard of him talking coldly. The effect really got them.

"Su-sure." I wiped my tears and proceed back to the living room.

I'm starting to frighten to what would Taesan say to me. I feel anxious again. Taesan, Jaehyun, me & Woonhak sat on the large couch while the other three of us sat on the individual sofas.

"That mark on Seoyun's hand is the same mark that we saw at the backyard." He already knew about the mark. "It's the same mark that I saw also to my mother's forehead." Taesan said.

"Also that mark has the same as my brother's neck." Sungho added.

"My dad has that too." Riwoo said.

"My sister too." Leehan raised his hand and said it too.

"Our mother too." Woonhak said it while Jaehyun is hugging him. "My big sis also have that too." Jaehyun is still flowing out his tears from his eyeballs.

"All of us has a traumatic experience, and yet the history repeats again." Taesan looked at me blankly while the rest follows. "Mine has too..."

"My dad and my lover died from an incident. I remember some of it now and it hurts. Everything that I remember, I recalled are still hurting inside me. When I saw her body dead, I remembered the most traumatic experience in my whole life. I couldn't help but to frightened alone, seeing my lover dead and ran away from those killers. It's a messed up past with a messed up life. I even regretted remembering things in my whole life. I just wanted a new peaceful life." I can't help but to cry again and hid my face.

"We understand about your feelings and we're here for it. We will solve this situation and rebuild our new life. Ok?" Jaehyun patted my shoulder and they hugged me. I cried even longer as soon as they hugged me like I'm a part of their family.

"Hara from now on, you will be permanently part of our family. Jaehyun's right, we can rebuild our new friendship, and a new life. But first, we need to figure out situation." Taesan placed his finger to his chin to think.

"You copied what I said!" Jaehyun sulked at the sofa. I laughed a bit.

"So Hara or I should say Minseo-"

"Wait Minseo is her real name? That's even more pretty than Hara." Jaehyun interrupted.

"So Minseo I-"

"Minseo is a pretty name like her maybe-" Jaehyun cut his words again.

"Just shut your mouth. As I was saying, so if you know those killers before, does it mean they're associated with your father?"

"Maybe? I don't know. I haven't remembered yet."

"So if your father associates with them. I know it's obvious but...what if that book is something important? Like a confidential information or a map or something?"

"Hmm, I haven't thought of that way."

I need think it sooner where is that the killer was talking about. I need to recall, but I can't.