25. The Missing Piece

Minseo's POV

"Maybe I should tell you what happened. About my side. I'll tell how did I knew about your situation, plus the reason how this group formed." Sungho held his old photo with his twin, and staring his brother's face. Then, he looked at me.

"And also what happened while you're in coma."

I sat at the corner of my bed, and Jaehyun suddenly enters the room. It seems that he wanted to say something. His face went serious. By his gaze that he gave to me, I bet that this is a serious matter. He gave a little nod to Sungho and started to clear his throat.

"Sungho, maybe I should do it. Besides, I was the one who brought you to the hospital though." So the guy that Sungho was saved was Jaehyun? I didn't clearly remember that face and no wonder he's familiar to me. I need more answers to these unanswered questions that I've been thinking lately.

"But Jaehyun this is a serious matter. I-" Jaehyun raised his right eyebrow and he touched his belly as I heard a growling sound inside. I got giggled.
"Fine you win, I need to eat my lunch first." He patted Jaehyun's shoulders and exited right away.

"Actually, the time that you gave us a favor to bring him at the hospital gave me anxiety. It's because he's covered in blood, so I thought that I could get some trouble I brought in the hospital. But I didn't hesitated to help you guys that night. Good thing, there aren't trouble after I brought him. Days has passed and I tried to contact with the number your boyfriend gave. It contacted to his phone. The call were too choppy and I can't hear clearly. But I remembered that both of you being hostage and he sent me an address. I called 911 but the police didn't find you. I tried and tried until Sungho got the news about the both of you. I tried to contact him again but it didn't reached after weeks." His hands are little shaky as he is scared of what he would say to me next.

"Then, the police kept finding both of you and they found out that your lover is gone. Sungho was physically healed but his emotions aren't. His heart got shattered into pieces after he heard the news. He was depressed and traumatized so I let him live in this house if he want to. We tried to contact his parents but nobody responded. A news came again. This time it's about his parents. His parents got ambushed by an unknown killer. He got even more depressed than before. And weeks after, he finally forgets all of the resentment and dreary about his family's loss." He tossed a ball to the wall and caught it back then he tossed it again. I was shocked at the news I've heard. The tragical resentment of Sungho got me even more sadder.

"After he got fully healed, he changed. He got even more colder and colder. But there's one thing that he haven't changed." I turned my face to Jaehyun with my curiosity. "What is it?" I asked. "Is that... his love for his family. He's a bit nice to us lately. He's even grateful that you're alive!" He smiled.

"Then, he requested to five of us about the book, but everyone declined because of the danger that we might have receive. So I thought of plan to have a camping trip to the other side of that forest to find it. Sungho couldn't find because it's too hard to leave us like that. They might find it suspicious or worry if he's very far away from us. Then, Taesan and Woonhak found you lying on the ground. A lot of blood pouring out from your head and they told us about it. We immediately brought you to the hospital and good thing you made it alive. Wow, I really told everything." He giggled.

"Sungho hyung expressions got me. He's getting colder and mad than before. He got even grumpier when he sees you sleeping at a hospital bed. But I could feel his worries about you. He's glad that you're alive. Sungho told everything about what happened. While you're in coma, Sungho told us to play pretend that we didn't know you at all until you will recall your memories back. It's perfect that you have an amnesia so we decided to pretend it and it went successful."

"So you're telling me that you all made me a fool? You all know me!" He sighed. "As I said, Sungho told us everything while you're in coma, ok? We're sorry, but please we don't want to make your head hurt if we forced you to recall it. We-"

"Jaehyun! Minseo! You have to eat dinner! Or else your food might get cold!" Sungho shouted.

"Maybe we should continue the conversation later. I'll come outside later." I responded. "I'll pick your food to make you feel better. Just rest, ok?" I nodded and he got out of my room. I feel dizzy though but it'll overcome soon.

I feel shivers inside the room and I had a strange feeling. I got dizzy again, but it's even more nauseous. A blurry image came straight from my eye and I saw a figure. It's the same ghost before. But when I bawled my eyes, I got flabbergasted and closed my mouth with my hands. Tears fell off and I tried to bawl my eyes again but the ghost wiped it off. It-it was my mom! She smiled at me with innocence and pure. She hugged me.

"Minseo, your food is here!" I heard Sungho coming closer in the room. I bawled my eyes out again, but this time, mom suddenly banished from the room and didn't go back. "Minseo, are you crying? What happened?" I cried even more. I sobbed and sobbed because I miss my family so much. My mom just appeared in front of me but I didn't had a chance to say goodbye with her.

"C'mon hyung! You know that I hate aegyo." Woonhak nagged. "But you're already doing it right now." Jaehyun teased. "Hyung!" He nagged again.

"You two, can you please be quiet, just a little bit. Minseo cried again." He scolded Jaehyun and Woonhak from being noisy and stopped talking. "Sorry." They said it in the same time.

"This is nothing, Sungho. I think I'm just seeing things." I took my food and nodded. "I think I want to eat alone so I could relax well. Thank you by the way." Sungho smiled and glared at Jaehyun and Woonhak while leaving. It looks like they're scared but I can find it funny though. Sungho opened his arms to both of their shoulders and left the room.

"It's chilly in here." Oh it's already winter! No wonder their outfits are thick. Maybe I should wear a sweater. I put my food on the table. I saw a letter again. It says it's for me. I opened it and read.

'finally you manged to wake up! congratulations! 👏 does it terrifying? scary? you've suffered a lot and i want to make you suffer more. oh, are you wondering how did I knew about your situation? heh, simple. i can see everything including your actions. in short someone is stalking you

- jihun

I ripped the paper from anger. I heard a footstep behind me. I saw the mirror in front of me. "You managed to get awake again Minseo." He said it in cold tone. His tone is scary and serious. I can't believe that he did that us. "R-Riwoo, w-what do you mean? Are you the spy?" He smirked. I was trembling in fear after he did that. "I guess I am Minseo."

He grabbed me and took a handkerchief on my face. I tried to call from help but I can't, I'm weak.

"Looks like the mission is complete, boss."
"Good, bring her here. Let me taste her own medicine, and like how I did to her lover."

I'm getting weaker, everything I saw is getting blurry again. I got unconscious and slept again.

"I'm so sorry Minseo but I have to this to you."