12. How it Started (3) [Woonhak]

-- Woonhak's POV --

"He...he's in the hospital. His arm, injured, and and he got, he...he-" I panicked and stuttered after I said the news to them.

I'm worried to Sungho hyung to what happened. Good grief that Riwoo hyung is with him at the hospital.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go to the hospital!" Jaehyun hyung ran first then Taesan hyung. Me and Leehan hyung ran last because we're...um slow runners.

All of us ride a taxi up to the hospital. "I hope Sungho is ok. It wasn't seriously injured? Isn't it?" The three of them rooted for me.

"Actually it is a serious injury. But I don't know yet the details. Maybe Riwoo hyung will explain."

"Alright, we're here." The taxi driver interrupts our conversation.

"Thank you so much mister." Jaehyun hyung paid the fee this time. When it comes to riding a taxi, Sungho hyung was the one who is in charge of paying. Good thing we have Jaehyun hyung.

We're all inside in the hospital. My hyungs and I are being worried obviously. I found someone who is identical to him. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't get hurt that much when I see it.

"There he is! Hyung why of all the sudden, you injured you're precious arm." I cried holding his arm.

"Woonhak, I'm not Sungho." When I opened my eyes, it's Riwoo hyung. Ugh, it's so embarrassing. I got carried away with my emotions. But on the plus side, I caught Riwoo hyung's arm and not to a stranger. That would be more embarrassing.

"Then, why are you sitting on that bed? I thought you were Sungho hyung." I pouted and sulked. I turned around and finally I found him sitting on a bed with a bandage. He's been staring at his injury and seeing him got me worried.

"Oh, there you are." I cleared my throat and say the line one more time.

"Hyung, why of all the sudden. How did you end up like this?" I got teared up after I said it. "You don't have to worry Woonhak, it's just a minor injury. It will heal about 3 weeks so don't worry." He smiled and patted my head using his other shoulder.

"It's more hurt than I expected though." Well the way he said it, I could feel the pain he has been through.

"What is really happened, Sungho?" Jaehyun just striking up the conversation and crossed his arms out.

"This is what happened. Me and Riwoo was going to reach the LP player from the basement. Then suddenly it's dark, the flashlight isn't very lightly at all. Riwoo was outside the basement to take his vinyls in his room. I tried to reach the LP player but it's way high up. The cabinet is about 7 ft so I can't reach it. Good thing I saw a chair beside on it so I grabbed it. But, after I grabbed the player, I got tripped and the player fell right to my arm." He tried to pat his arm lightly as a feather but still it is hurtful to see him hurt.

Poor hyung, he got injured. He is the only one who can cook for us every meal. Jaehyun hyung can cook but...I don't know.

All of us staring at Sungho hyung's cast and looking at him worried.

"You don't have to look like that guys. I'm ok, it will healed after several weeks so don't worry, it's just a minor injury." Sungho smiled at us.

"But still we're worried sick. We don't want any of us hurting. I don't even want myself to get hurt. So hyung please next time, be careful. It's a good thing the fracture is only a greenstick fracture." Jaehyun hyung spoke to him.

"Don't worry guys it's just only an accident. Next time, I'll do it carefully. All of my actions will be alerted and safely."

Riwoo hyung just sat beside him and patted his back. All of us closed to him to show our love of our friendship. I really love how my hyungs didn't abandoned me that time.

-- Several hours later --

I was outside from the hospital to get some fresh air. Then I saw a kid holding a teddy bear that is almost same as mine. I remember when I was a kid holding that bear with my mother at the park. But now, I feel empty without her. I missed her so much. My hyungs are the only companions that I have in my life.

I saw a kid crying and somehow I felt traumatized. The toy she was holding got broken and torn apart. I wouldn't hesitate to help the kid.

"Are you ok?" A girl just comforted the kid. " Don't worry I'll buy a new one. Is that ok?" She patted the kid and hugged her. I couldn't help but to smile.

I tried to get close to them and it happened. "What happened to your doll? Did someone broke it?" I asked politely to the little girl. "Someone..just...broke...my...doll and...and they laughed at me!" She cried a lot. How dare they tried to bully this poor girl. I patted very lightly to make herself calm. I felt pissed whenever someone tries to hurt someone on purpose. I don't like that.

"The doll is already here neat and new." The girl gave the doll to the little girl. She is happy to see her new doll. "Thank you unnie and oppa. You guys are very nice." She smiled and played with her new doll. I'm smiling even more because she is happy with her doll.

Then the girl just nodded at me, smiled and walk passed from me. I was mesmerized at her kind personality. She is very nice to people. That's my type, a girl who has a nice personality. And yes, she is pretty. I felt something else that I didn't felt before. It's somehow, my heart beating faster when I see her. I wonder what's her name, and I think I like her. Maybe I fell in love with that girl. I hope I'll get to see her again.

She is like my mom who always take care of many kids. Including me of course. But still I don't remember why she left me behind and abandoned. I don't understand, she is the only family member who cared for me whenever I'm in hurt, sad or angry.

"Woonhak-ah, let's go to eat dakgangjeong (Korean sweet and spicy chicken) before Sanghyeok hyung gets eaten all of the piece!" Taesan hyung just called. "What's with that smile Woonhak?"

"Oh it's nothing, it's just I love taking a great fresh air outside."

That was a nice afternoon.