24.Waking Up

Sungho's POV

"It's been days since she didn't woke up. It's even more scarier than ghosts. I'm worried sick." Jaehyun sat beside Minseo's bed. It's been 3 days since she fainted. I hope she'll get wake up quickly. Time is running and we need that book immediately. It's 9 in the morning.

"But hyung, if she wakes up from her sleep, wouldn't be her memories fully recovered?" Woonhak asked while playing a ping pong ball around his hands. "I don't know yet Woonhak but I hope she's ok."

I kept quiet since we argued and yes I miss Minseo. She tried her best to cheer us up because of Seoyun and of course I hope she remembers my twin brother. I miss my twin brother. Minseo was the one who made my brother happy and loved than his own family. That includes me though. Honestly, his wish came true. That wish is to find her alive and protect her from that greedy guy. Don't worry Sunghyun hyung, I won't let you down. We'll protect  no matter what because she was your lover. I'm such a mess. I fell in love with a girl that already had a relationship. I hate myself, and why of all the sudden?

I will have my revenge also. That guy made my life ruined. I don't blame her father nor herself. I blame for his greediness and I fucking hate it!

Riwoo and Leehan are still sleeping inside their rooms. Taesan is doing something, I bet he is painting again. I crumpled the letter from the desk that I took. You will surely pay Jihun. You will surely pay from your wrongdoings.

"Sungho hyung, I heard that you had a brother. Was that true?" Taesan suddenly appeared at the door while eating a donut. The way that he is eating that donut is so very very cool. I can feel his coolness all over this room.

I made myself even more sadder than before. Maybe I should tell them.

"Yes, I do have a brother. Please don't be shocked or mad at me about this. I'm so depressed and traumatized after my brother died. He is-"

"Hyung! Look!" Woonhak pointed at Minseo. She is shaking as she had a nightmare in her sleep. Her eyes squirming even though she is asleep. I can hear her panting. She is really having a nightmare.

"Hara! I mean Minseo! Wake up!" We tried to wake her up, but she isn't. She might die if she didn't wake up! Damn, I'm being overdramatic. I-I don't what to do. I'm having anxiety. I'm worried. Fuck!

Her eyes teared up. I knew it. She really knew it. The most terrifying happened to her. Minseo just fucking wake up! Everyone tried to wake her up, but it's no use.

"Minseo wake up!" Riwoo shouted.

"Minseo!" Leehan also shouted her name.

"Minseo please just fucking wake up!" I screamed. She's isn't waking up. Fuck, why of all the sudden? Everyone is shocked after I said a foul word in front her. "Hyung, that was a rare thing that happened in this house." I furrowed my eyebrows and I continue to wake her up.

"S-Sung- AAAH!" She finally woke up from her sleep. She covered her mouth and cried. Her cries went louder inside the room. Jaehyun and Woonhak almost cried from her.

"Good grief, you're ok now Minseo!" Leehan and Riwoo finally enters the room. "She's awake now!" They said it in unison.

"W-wait, did I just... S-Sungho, y-your-" She cried again. I can feel her sadness and resentment after we lost my brother. I shed few tears rolling down my cheeks. I am still cannot accept it. "I-I'm so sorry Sungho. I'm so sorry if I failed protecting your brother. It's really all my fault!" I patted her back to calm her down. She's been blaming herself ever since the problem started.

"N-no, Minseo don't you ever say that. It was that killer. I blame that guy. He's a total loser." I patted Minseo's back again until she got relaxed. Taesan is finally done with his donut. He was about to speak but Minseo cut him. "I already understand why is Sungho acting so grumpy ever since we met at the hospital." So she finally realized why I get so grumpy in front of her and not with my bros. I get so grumpy because...

"He get so grumpy because I think he cared for me. Like he's grateful that I'm alive... or maybe the other reason is... the loss of his twin brother." She finally said right. It's the both of them. "You're really one smart girl aren't you? Yes, it was the both of them. I'm still grateful that you're alive though. We have still hopes for that book."

"Speaking of that book, we need to find it ASAP!" Taesan responded. "Do you remember where you hid with that book?" Minseo looked at me and she nodded. "I think Sungho knows too." I gulped as soon as she said it. I scratched my hair. I got caught red handed. She remembers everything now.

"Wait hyung, you know where did she hid that book? Why didn't you tell us that sooner!" Woonhak sulked at the corner of the room. All of us giggled at his actions. Our Woonie bear really did that actually many many times. It's a bit annoying though but it's cute.

"Actually I know the place but not exactly did she hid that book. That place is too far away from here. I highly recommend if we find it about morning or afternoon, so we could trace the landmark back to the roadside. The woods are too enormous. We might get lost there." Jaehyun got scared after what I've said. He is scared of wild animals. I bet he's gonna cry if he saw that. "Ehem." Jaehyun cleared his throat and stood up. "Let's do that later, but now we need to hear Har- I mean Minseo's story. I want to know what happened to her past."

(Hours later)

Everyone sobbed except me and Taesan. "I see." Taesan clenched his fist with anger. He's starting to feel the rage inside him. I can feel that is coming out. "That's too much for a girl like you, and you're 20 years old?! You're same age as mine!"

"Woah, I should call her noona by this point." Leehan bumped his elbow to Taesan's arm. Taesan didn't even budge. "Me too. Especially to Woonhak." Taesan replied.

"I'm so sorry noona that you've experienced with those horrible past, but it's reality though and it was cruel." Leehan said it. I smiled because he was too precious to protect from this cruel world. Well my brothers are.

"You need to rest first, Minseo. We can get that book later. It's already 11 AM, let's have a lunch now boys." Jaehyun patted Minseo's shoulder and she smiled. "Maybe I should take a lot of rest after a long sleep here. How many days did I slept actually?"

Jaehyun and I looked to each other and he looked away. I saw him embarrassed after. "Um, I think it was 3 days." I nodded and I can see her eyes widened and got out already to her bed. "Take it easy Minseo." She took a calendar and more tears fell off from her eyes. "I-it's our 3rd anniversary..." I took my phone and checked the date. Shoot! It is really their anniversary. Every time their anniversary or monthsary arrived, they always exchange gifts and cuddles to each other in a whole day. As in a whole day. I kept staring at my brother's picture in my lockscreen. I can see his full of happiness when he hugged me. I looked even disgusted in that picture but I love it. But it's too late, I could never see him again.

"Maybe I should tell you what happened. About my side. I'll tell how did I knew about your situation, plus the reason how this group formed."

"And also what happened while you're in coma."