13. The Party

(After 1 month)
-- Sungho's POV --

"Finally, you're already ok now hyung. I'm feeling different whenever I see you with that cast on your arm." Woonhak scratched his neck of what he said.

"Well, thank you all for taking care for me and take charge of my chores here in this house. I promise I will protect myself from harm and careful from now on." I lifted my right hand as a promise. I'm glad my arm is ok. I can finally cook again later this evening.

Leehan's phone got ringing and he took it right away. He looked so happy at the message he read from his phone.

Riwoo snuck out to peek Donghyun's phone. But alas, he hid his phone after he read it. "I'll gonna go somewhere. See you guys later." We made him suspicious and curious of what he read from that message. Something's off about him since last month. Well everyone does.

Jaehyun's phone rang too. He ran faster than Leehan's at the outside. I heard him yelling from joy. I wonder what would that is. Then Sanghyeok's phone too and also Taesan's. All of us separately hiding from their phone except mine.

My phone just rang too. I checked the message and it's her. A message from her. But wait, something's not right. Is this message same as their message? What if the girl that we've been talking about is the same? Ah just forget it, I want to read that message anyway.

10:45 AM
Tue, May 30

From: Seoyun (^^)

"Hi Sungho! It's been a month since we haven't talked. I heard that you've got an accident. I hope you're ok with your arm. Anyway, I'm having a house party tonight. You're invited somehow.
It's been nice to meeting you Park Sungho
I'll text you later the address of my house. See you soon. ^^"

I'm blushing as soon as I read the message from her. I felt joy after I read the message. I couldn't help but to excite myself to see her. Meet her dad and her family.

Everyone is so happy and excited. What if my thoughts earlier was true? Wouldn't be that coincidence that we met only one girl?

All of us are inside of our rooms preparing for the party. I already what would happen if we met Seoyun later. I bet everyone will shock. Maybe I'll just pretend I didn't realize it. I also bet that Taesan knew it already. He's quick-witted than the others. Well both of us are T person.

Then, all of us go to the mall to buy new outfit. We got separated each other from getting rid of suspicions on each other. I entered my favorite shop which is I get comfortable buying it. I'm with Jaehyun buying a an outfit. Leehan brought a perfume. His family are wealthy and rich so I cannot argue with that.

After we brought our new outfit, we prepared inside our perspective rooms for Seoyun's party. I also brought a gift for her. I can't wait to meet her again this time.

"Jaehyun! Can you get my rose bud from the drawer!" I requested and he already did it. He is really a puppy of our squad yet he is the leader. "Thank you and please leave immediately. I have things to do."

"Wait a minute. Hmm." He narrowed his eyes as he made a suspicions from me. I didn't get sweated as he did it. Good thing he got out of my room and continues from what he is doing.

-- Hours later --

"What's with flowers you're holding Woonhak? Is that for a girl? Did you met a girl?" Leehan bumped Woonhak's arm and patted his head right away. "Hyung stop! I just combed my hair!" Woonhak is always getting teased from us. It is because, he is our cute maknae.

We're finally at Seoyun's house. The others made a suspicions on each other, while me and Taesan doesn't. We already know guys, it's obvious.

Knock knock knock...

Jaehyun knocked the door with his bouquet holding for her. Someone opened the door and... it's not her.

"Hi Seo- huh?" Another girl just appeared in front of us. "Oh you must be the boys that she is talking about. You can come in!" She let us come inside the house.

The house is huge and many people came to her party. Maybe they're Seoyun's friends or classmates. Jaehyun and Riwoo joined the dance circle at the living room, while Taesan and Leehan hanging out at the sofa. I wonder where's Woonhak.

"Hyung!"
"Gosh! Woonhak you startled me!"
"I'll go to the bathroom first. I think I'm going to-"
I asked the girl where is the bathroom and I drag him right away.

"Where is Seoyun?" I kept waiting for her to appear at least. I saw Leehan having fun with the party horn. He's doing it very randomly. Heh, that kid. Then, Taesan just eating the lollipop and sat on the couch. He's introverted as usual.

Jaehyun and Riwoo aren't tired from dancing with those people. Jaehyun just met new friends.

A party game is getting started. What if I play at least to get rid of my boredom. All I have to do is to shoot the ping pong ball from those cups. I need to shoot that blue cup. I tried to shoot every ball that I have but I failed. Now Jaehyun tried to shoot the ball and it's finished by just one shot.

People shouted and having fun inside the house then they're looking to a certain door. "She's finally here! Guys Seoyun is here!" She's here?!

She wore a casual outfit and still caught my eye. I got attracted from her. Then all of us neared to her just to say hi.

"Hi Seoyun!" We said it in unison. Then they left a confused face. I knew it! The girl that they're talking about is just the same girl. "Huh? Wait so-" Woonhak tried to pointed out and realized already.

"Yes, it's the same girl that we met. I can tell that it's coincidence though." Taesan said. "I already knew it though since the message that we had earlier."

"Oh so you boys knows each other. It is highly coincidence to meet you guys. It was really nice though." She giggles after.

"So let's get the party started! Again!"
The people inside the house have gathered and having fun. All of us danced like we pretended that it didn't happened from earlier. At least we made a fun party experience.

After the party, we're still confused and scratched our necks from what happened. I guess it's up to her who will be her pick from six of us as a lover.

"I guess, we... umm." Leehan doesn't even know what to say. Jaehyun and Riwoo just faced the road blankly. Woonhak and I just umm nothing. We just felt nothing after what happened. We fell in love with a same girl. That's insane for me.

"Good luck to us whoever will be picked by Seoyun as a lover."

We left Seoyun's house and walked home at the street.