11. How it Started (3) [Taesan & Leehan]

-- Leehan's POV --

"Hyung!" I screamed and approached Jaehyun hyung to tell something. He was resting on a bench and took his towel.

"Hey Leehan, what's up?" I sat beside him and he handed me a bottle of water.

"I just saw a girl earlier and she's beautiful than I imagined. She's pretty and nice. I think I kinda like her." I felt crazy after I saw that girl earlier.

It was that time I was trying to buy a Corydoras fish to my favorite shop. It is because I'm not satisfied with my fish tank with such only few fishes. My babies might be lonely with only few friends, and I'm broken with that.

I was trying to find a fish that could pique my interest but then a girl appeared in front of me. She's pretty as a I thought I would have be. I was mesmerized at her beauty more than my babies (fishes).

"Woah..."
"Huh?" She looked confused at what I said. Oh no did I just said that?

"I-I mean, woah the fishes, they're so cute hehe." Oh damn that's so awkward to say it. This is the reason why I don't want to talk with a girl. I felt awkward but I kept staring the fishes and her pretty face.

"Honestly, you're so adorable saying it awkwardly." She giggled a bit and laughed after. I feel my cheeks blushing after what she said.

"You're want to buy Corydoras fishes aren't you?" She already knew what I was trying to buy. Is she a wizard? I know magic doesn't exist but she is enchantingly pretty.

"Do you want to buy a fish too?"
"Oh! Me? No I'm not. I just want to see these fishes swimming around the tank cause it's satisfying to see. It's so pretty to embrace the nature especially the ocean which is I really like." I'm shocked at her interests and I starting to like her even more.

"You like ocean too?! I love the ocean. I usually visits the nearest ocean here in this shop. I like swimming by the way."

"Well I'm not a good swimmer though, but I really want to explore the ocean and see those variety of fishes. They're colorful and pretty."

"Yeah just like you." I murmured.

"Huh? You're saying something?"

"Oh, it's nothing." I gestured my hands with denying tone.

"I need to go. It's was nice to meet you new friend."

"Me too. Oh my name is Kim Donghan or you can call Leehan." I handed my left hand to her and she responded.

"I'm Seoyun. Nice to meet you Leehan." She smiled.

"Oh shoot! I'm gonna miss my bus! Gonna go! It was nice to meet you Leehan!"

She giggled and hurriedly took her bag. She walked towards the door and waved back to me. I felt nice somehow. It is like it is destined to see her in real life. What she's the one I've looking for in my whole life?

"Seoyun..." I murmured again saying her name. It's a pretty name with a pretty face. She's nice like an angel. I think she's really the one I was looking for.

"So that happened earlier? You met a girl?"
Jaehyun hyung kept rolling his soccer ball with his right hand.

"Yeah and it's true. I met her at the shop earlier. She's sweet and nice too."

"I met someone too! I think it was yesterday. I haven't told you guys yet but she's pretty too. I don't want to tell her name 'cause I don't want to."