Characters

Astrid, the kind and lovable girl adopted by Taylor Swift. Her favorite colors are lavender and Blue.

Taylor Swift, Internationally famous Pop star, and the woman who adopts Astrid. Her Favorite colors are Purple and white.

Scooter Bitc-I mean Braun, a bitch that no one likes. He's responsible for Taylor not owning her masters. #ScrewyouScooter

Andrea Swift, AKA Mama Swift. A kind, caring, and loving woman. The mother of Taylor Swift, who becomes Astrid's grandma. Her favorite colors are Purple and Red.

Harry Styles, internationally famous Pop star and Taylor's boyfriend. Member of One Direction. His favorite colors are Orange and Blue.

Scott Swift, kind and loving, but can be strict and easily angered. He is the father of Taylor Swift, and becomes Astrid's grandpa.

Luna, who was Astrid's mother until her death. She was loving, kind, and funny, and loved her daughter more than anything.

Travis Scott, who was Astrid's father until he was sent to nine years in prison, after being accused of murdering his wife, and Astrid's mother Luna. He is manipulative, rude, and abusive.

Emily, a close friend of Astrid's and is kind, funny, and brave at times. Emily's favorite colors are Red, Purple and Gold.

Ryan, a friend of Emily and Astrid. He is funny, clever and very charismatic. His favorite colors are Blue, Black, and Red.

Elijah, a good friend of Ryan, Astrid, and Emily, and becomes Astrid's brother when adopted by Taylor Swift. He is tall, charming, caring and brave. His favorite colors are Red, Gold, and Blue (he also likes the color lavender).