Chapter 13

8/18/2018
Elijah's P.o.v

Yesterday was amazing, especially the carriage ride through Central Park. Today, me and Astrid are going over to Selena's for the sleepover. Me and Astrid have breakfast, which were pancakes that Taylor had made. When we finished breakfast, Taylor and us began watching Friends. After a few episodes, Taylor told us, "In three hours we're leaving to go to Selena's."

Me and Astrid have been playing Smash Bros on our switch together. "I'm gonna beat you." I said confidently, "Yeah, right" Astrid sarcastically replied.

After three hours full of Smash Bros, Taylor and us get in her black SUV and begin the drive to Selena's house. "Are you excited?" Taylor asked us, "I am, don't know about Elijah though." Astrid joked causing Taylor to lightly chuckle, "Believe it or not, I am." I said playing along with their joke. We talk for another thirteen minutes before we arrive at Selena's house.

Taylor knocks on the door, which is almost immediately opened by Selena. "I've missed you!" Selena exclaimed, "It's only been two days." Taylor replied, before Selena pulled her into a hug. "Elijah! Astrid!" Ryan and Emily joyously exclaim, before wrapping me and Astrid in a group hug.

Me and Astrid quickly put our bags in the room we'll be in. Emily, Ryan, Astrid, and I go to the living room, where Taylor is talking with Selena.
"Don't you have to go?" I ask Taylor, "I don't. I'm sleeping over too!" Taylor exclaimed, leaving me and Astrid shocked.

"Wait, you didn't tell them." Selena says, "No. What's the surprise in that?" Taylor replied. Me and Astrid played with Ryan and Emily, we were playing tag in the huge backyard.
I was it, and was closely chasing Ryan, with my blonde hair flowing in the wind.

As I was about to tag Ryan, he dodged it and I tripped on the root of a tree. Causing me to hit my head on the ground.

Astrid's P.o.v

After not seeing Elijah for two minutes, I walked over to where he was last and found him on the ground. I called for Emily and Ryan, who ran towards me once they saw Elijah on the ground. "You guys keep an eye on him, I'll go get Taylor and Selena." I told Emily and Ryan, before I ran towards the house and entered the back door.

I told Selena and Taylor what happened, and they followed me to where Elijah laid on the ground. Taylor began lightly shaking him and after a few minutes his eyes slowly opened. Elijah rubbed the top of his sore head as Taylor made sure he wasn't bleeding.

Taylor asked Elijah a few questions before determining that he likely was fine and didn't have a concussion. "Are you ok Elijah?" I asked him, "Yeah, I'm ok. Just my head hurts." Elijah replied, before I gave him a hug.

Once Elijah recovered from his sore head, we played some card games with Taylor, Selena, Ryan and Emily. The first game we played was Uno, and we played it in teams of two. The teams were; Taylor and Selena, Ryan and Emily, and Me with Elijah.

Following a close game Taylor and Selena won Uno. The next game we played was Crazy Eights, we kept the same teams. Me and Elijah planned out our turns strategically, by making the team with the least amount of cards pick up two, and wisely getting rid of our cards.

Me and Elijah ended up winning the game. Once we finished the game, me and Elijah got changed into our pj's. My pjs were black and blue checkered pants and a blue t shirt. Elijah was wearing a black tank top and blue plaid pants. We walked back to the living room, where Taylor and Selena were about to start an episode of Friends.

We watched seven episodes of Friends, before Taylor said that we should go to bed, which we did. We said goodnight to Emily, Ryan, Selena, and Taylor before going to bed. I gently wrapped my arms around Elijah as we fell asleep.

Taylor's P.o.v

I walked over to Elijah and Astrid's room to check on them, and found them with their arms around each other sleeping. I took picture of the moment and thought about how adorable their bond is. I posted the picture with the caption: they are so adorable.

I sat down on the couch and began Taylurking on my socials and choosing who I would invite to the Rep Room at tommorow's concert. Once I chose who I'd be inviting to the Rep Room, I watched a few episodes of Law & Order SVU.

After the sixth episode I noticed that it was 11:45 PM, so I turned off the TV, said goodnight to Selena, then went to bed.

The Next Day
8/19/2018

Elijah's P.o.v

I woke up this morning with Astrid's arms gently wrapped around me. I gently hugged her, causing her to slowly wake up. Once we were both awake we both got dressed. I was wearing black track pants and a white t-shirt, while Astrid wore a tank top with blue jeans.

After we both were dressed we entered the kitchen where Taylor was making waffles. "Good morning you two." Taylor says to us, "How did you sleep?" She asked both of us, "We slept good. Right Astrid?" I said, "Right." Astrid replied.

After Taylor finished making waffles, we played Smash Bros with Emily and Ryan for an hour before Taylor said it was time for us to go home. Taylor gave Selena a hug and thanked her before Taylor led us to the car and we began our drive home.

---------------------------------------------------------
# of words: 954

Please vote and comment your thoughts.