Should I?

Hey!! please ignore if there is any misspellings! :)

Sal-

I suddenly wake up in a cold pool of sweat laying in a bean bag. I quickly realize that i am in Larry's room and that we were hanging out yesterday, playing mario cart with Todd and Neil.

I get up and see that Larry is still sleeping, Of course he is, he stayed up 'till 3 am trying to get a win. Todd kept winning and Neil Thought it would be funny to do all he could to mess it up for him, and to be honest, it was. Larry did NOT think it was funny at all.

I go to put my prosthetic on when i hear my phone ringing, i assume it's dad so i pick upp the phone. Itś not my usual ringtone but i quickly undertand that its the facetime ringtone. Dad doesn't usually call facetime since he is pretty bad at learning new things.

I pick up the phone expecting to see dad scrunching his face at the camera trying to undertand how it works, but instead i see someone that i really wouldn't expect calling me. Travis.

He is standing there, with just with shorts on!I start to half-panic and i can feel my face almost flaring up under my.. My mask!? Where is it? It's not on my face! Then i remember that i was just about to put it on before he called me. This. Is. BAD. i think to myself Why did i have to assume it was my dad istead of actually checking, PLUS Travis has never seen my actual face before and what if he will get scared or- Then, in all my panic, i hear a sweet, but suprised voice. "Sal?"

Travis-

TW: Mention of Physical Abuse

I decide get out of bed after a whole night trying to fall asleep, it's morning after all. Everything i can think about is yesterday, so much happend. I went to church and spent the whole day cleaning and scrubbing every inch of those floors. But the fact is, i didn't... want to.

The night before, Sal had asked me if i wanted to come to Larry's place after school to play games and maybe eat some pizza. i knew that my father had plans for me to clean the church that day but i really wanted to go. I carefully asked father if we maybe could clean another day and- well... i've got a big bruize under by eye now.

TW ends here!

That was the second time this week that Sal had invited me to hang out, but i simply couldn't. It really made me feel like a twat to say no to him. He is the most caring and beautiful human on this planet and- i really want to hang out with him.

Then suddenly, i feel myself reach for my phone, should i ask him to hang out to make up for the times i had to say no? I shouldn't, but should i? i cant stop myself from doing it, im calling him. I can hear the beeping sound of my phone calling Sal. It doesn't take long before he answers the phone, but when he does, i realize something. i called on facetime! And worst of all, IM ONLY WEARING SHORTS! But something stops me, the face on the phone, that uniqe face, with that beautiful, blue hair, could it be- "Sal?"

"I'm so sorry!" he says with panic in his voice. "You weren't supposed to see me like- like this!" I just stood there, looking at his face. I don't know if im suprised or.. i- i like it. "I'm sorry!" he continues. "Most people find my face disturbing or Scary or- or- " "I don't" I say, finally able to spit out some words. "I think it looks nice"

Sal-

"I mean-good!- Or-like-not like-" Travis blurs out. Did he just say that my face looked...nice? He continues to talk nonsense untill he just..stands there. Then he quickly runs out of frame "I'm not wearing a fucking shirt!" I can't belive he said that my face looked nice. "No one has really said that before" i say with my face blushing like a rose. "That means a lot"

Travis comes into the frame wearing his iconic hot pink sweater, he looks at me with his eyes wide open, like a meercat, he somestimes does that, it's pretty cute.

"Uhm.. i was gonna ask if you- maybe- wanted to hang out.. tomorrow?" He asks with a nervous expression on his face. I have so many questions. Did HE ask ME to hang out? "o-of course! that sounds great! where should we-" "your place? Oh! Sorry for inerupting you!" "yeah, that works, my dad wont come home untill sunday." I saw an actuall smile creep in on his face. "Great, i'll-see you tomorrow then, goodbye!" He hung up so fast i wasn't able to say bye.

"Dude" i hear Larry's voice from behind me. "That was one hell of a way to start the day for you. First you accedentaly show your face to Travis, then he stans there without a shirt! At last he asks you to hang out with him? What a date it'll be!" "First of all, were you all awake this whole time? Second of all, it's not a date!" I growl. " Third of all, where is my prosthetic!?"

Is this fucking real? Is it for real? It is! I got asked to hang out by my cru- Friend! And even more shocking, HE. SAW. MY. FACE. And he was cool with it, he even said it looked NICE!