All reasons why you should stay

THANK YOU SO MUCH! it's not been long since i started this fanfiction at all, and there is already people reading it? YIKEWS!-

Travis-

The fact that me and Sal kissed, on his bed, in his room, at his place makes me want to jump up and down forever. Now i'm laying next to him, while we just look at eachother. Then i hear his sweet voice. "Travis?" he says almost whispering. "I really like you." His voice is so cute when he whispers. I feel like heart almost skipped a beat. He likes me?

I sit up to look him in the eyes and he continues. "I guess I was wondering, if you maybe.. Like me back?" His eyes are looking right into mine, and they seem so deep, like each eye is it's own ocean. "Yes, obviously!"I say quicker than i thought. "There is nothing about you that i couldn't like. You're the most caring person to ever exist!" 

He looks at me, almost looking shocked, then i suddenly see a tear falling from his eye. "I'm sorry!" i quickly splutter out. " Did i say something bad?!"  He looks at me with a smile and says: "No, Travis. You absoloutley didn't! I just.. I never thought this hould happen to me, it feels like a dream" He's crying, smiling and chuckling at the same time, i don't know what to. I must look so confuesd. he lets out a laugh and says to me "Come here, you big idiot" then he proceedes to give me a kiss on the forhead. I'm trying to stay cool at this moment but i feel like my insides are shaking, in a good way sorta?  Sal's hair smells like lavender and honey, i don't know how he does it, but it makes me want to rubb my whole face into it.

Sal-

Travis is now  fiddling with my hair while i try to get some homework done. " how do you get your pigtails to do that?" i hear him ask. "Do what?" "Get all poofy and nice-smelling".  "oh, uhm.. Hairspray i guess? i can take them out if you want to.". He stutters like usual and i let my hair loose. I can see in the mirror from the other side of the room that his face is so red he kinda looks like a tomato. It's pretty hard to focus when his face is so funny. I accedentally let out a little laugh and Travis looks embaressed. He shouldn't be, it looks cute.

_____________________

After a while, Travis seems down and he's got an anxoius look on his face. "What's on your mind, Trav?" i ask " 'something bothering you?" It takes a moment for him to respond. "I don't know what to do now,  I can't go back, i don't know here to go! i've got no place to stay and-" "It's okay, Travis! you can stay here as long as you want." He looks at me through the mirror, eyes all red and tearing up. "I just.. don't want t-to be a burden to you". I start to get concerned, has he been worrying about this for a while? "You are not a burden! You're the complete opposite! You make me feel like i'm not afraid of anything! We would have eachothers company and nothing bad could ever happen-" Travis grabs my shoulder and hugs me tightly. "okay," he whispers. "I'll stay here, with you.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE READS, i'll prob add a chapter tomorrow, or two if ur lucky ;)