Now doubt- now pain, Come never again

"That the wind came out of the cloud by night, Chilling and killing my Annabelle Lee"

Hellllllo there my(probably) depressed goblins! I was thinking about just completing the story after the last part just to be an arse and make it a cliffhanger that would never be continued but nah, i'm not THAT cruel, ya know? (yes, the title of the chap is inspired by the Eulalie and Annabelle Lee poems by Edgar Allan Poe)

TW: Scuicide attempt

Travis-

My Heart is hammering in my chest as i take the first pill

This is my fault.

I take two more.

I should have stayed away.

I swallow three at the same time, flushing them down with faucet water.

If i don't do this, my father will- he will-

Why is my vision still stable? When is everything gonna start swinging?

I take the last pill in the bottle as the ceiling starts spinning.

"I have to do this. To keep the only person i care about alive and safe. Nineteen is an okay age to die, right?"

i Think to myself as my legs turn off and i fall to the floor, to the oh so cold floor. And i'm so cold.

/\_/\_/\__/\___/\___/\__/\_/\_/\

Sal-

I wake up to hearing a loud thud coming from the bathroom. When i'm about to ask Travis what he thinks it was, I see that he's gone. Did he fall in the bathroom? Is he okay? It's past midnight, literally 01:47 am.

I walk over to the bathroom and knock on the door. No answer. I knock again, this time, talking too. "Travis? Are you okay?" Still, no answer. "I'm starting to get a bit worried, can you open the door please?". I finally hear a cough. But it doesn't sound right. It sounds painfull. "If you don't anwer me, I'll be coming in." I say, my voice is shaking in worry. I hear a croaky, weak voice. "Please, go-". I can't take it anymore, I unlock the door with a coin and see him there. Lying on the floor. Pale as the snow outside the windows. with an empty pill-bottle in his hand. Empty..

I rush over to him and kneel beside him, breathing rapidly. "T-Travis! Wha- What did you do!?". His weak, caramell eyes, slowly turning to mine. "I had to.." His voice is barely anything than a husky whisper. "i was- lycky.. to have you as a boyfriend..". At this point, I'm sobbing and panicing. "No- No, No, NO! You have to stay awake! Y-you have to listen to me, stay awake!" His eyes fill with silent tears as he smiles at me. "I love you, so much.." i can barely hear it. "Travis, If you die, I'll fucking kill you! Don't you dare die on me! You're too stubborn to die!" . this time, he doesn't answer me. he just heavily breathes out saying "I'm so cold.." . I try to shake him by his shoulders, but he's unresponsive. ".. Travis!? TRAVIS!?" I don't know if he's breathing or not, if ge has a pulse or not, if he's alive or not. "Trav, fucking WAKE UP!" i wail.

"DAAD! WAKE UP! YOU NEED TO HURRY!" I scream, trying not to pass out from panic. I hear dads thumping, fast footsteps rushing towards the bathroom with Lisa's lighter ones not so far behind. They reach me and see Travis's passed out body, his head in my knees. I try to explain and breathe at the same time, struggling with both. "Travis- H-He tried t-to- k-ki-ll hi-hims-himself-". Dad tries to calm me down as much as possible "Hold on, Sal. Take a deep breath now, okay? How did he do it?". I try to breath but it doesn't work, like there's a blockage in my throat. "T-The pills. He t-took them all!" I shout. "What do i do!? Please! I can't loose my boyfriend!".