Pick me up i'm scared

Hiya there friend! Last cahpter was almost 1000 words! Gee! Anyways i'm back!

Travis- 

I still can't belive i asked Sal Fisher to hang out this morning. Plus i did it accedentally SHIRTLESS! I atleast hope that things don't turn out wierd since i actually saw his face. I saw Sal's face! And it was the prettiest face i've ever seen!-Though, Sal seemed almost like he was..scared? Have I ever seen wim scared before? No, He is the bravest person i know.

Now comes the hard part, Asking father to leave the house for tonight, it's only and hour until 8PM, the time me and sal agreed on over text, so that means i should ask father now. If mother wouldn't be working right now, i'd ask her, but she's working late, again. I feel weak when she's not around, like i won't be able to protect myself. But with Sal, it's different. when i'm with him, he makes me feel like being weak isn't something bad in some situations, that being vunerable is how we let people into our hearts. Fuck, that was the corniest thing I've ever said.

Walking down the stairs to see father in the sofa makes me want to throw up, but i try to be brave and fearless..like Sal. Fuck, that was even cornier. Father of course hears the stairs creeking and i stop in the middle facing him.   "You're disturbing the sports,young man!" he shouts. "When will you learn to respect your father!?" I gather every little piece of strength in me to ask him. "Father, can i leave t-the house tonight to meet up with a friend?"

TW: Verbal abuse, physical abuse, f-slur

He looks at me with his eyes full of rage and face scrunched up so much so that it makes him look like a pitbull. "HOW DARE YOU ASK ME OF SUCH THINGS AFTER A LONG DAY OF WORK!? Youre even stuttering, did i raise a WEAK FAGG0T? COME HERE!" When he says that, i know that he want's to hurt me, badly. So i start running. 

I was already up half the stairs and he was over by the sofa, but he's faster than me. He starts catching up and succedes to set in a hard kick in my ankle, I hear something cracking but i won't let it stop me. I thankfully make it to my room and lock the door as fast as i could. I bang my head againts the wall thinking How could i be so stupid? I don't know what to do now, father is banging o the door trying to get it open and i suddenly feel myself crying, i'm weak, ill never get out of here, i will be dead unless.. Unless... Sal.

Sal- 

I was just about to text Travis when he suddenly calls me and i can tell something's wrong. I can hear banging and someone yelling in the backround, then i hear something else, something unexpected. I hear travis crying. Not just sniffling or anything, he is almost wailing. I am really worried now. "Travis?!" i shout nervously, what if he's hurt? "Travis i need you to answer me, are you okay!?"            "....Sal.. I n-need Your h-he-help" He's trying to talk while crying and it seems hard to breath for him. "Travis i need you to take a deep breath for me ,okay? What can i do?" He goes quiet for some seconds, then i hear him say , under his breath "..Please, Sally.. pick me up! take me away from here, i'm scared!"

I rush to get my bike that is standing outsite the apartments. It's raining heavily and there is frost on the ground, but i don't care about anything else than getting to travis, he is in danger! The rain smacks me so hard it feels like nails, but that isn't important right now.

 I get to the Phelps house but decide to go into the backyard, since that is where the window to Travis's room is. I shout from the ground trying to get him to hear me, but i guess he cant hear it, so i pick up a large pebble from the ground and trow onto his window. Travis opens it and i can see that behind him the door is shaking. "I wont be able to get down from up here, i'll break my legs!" i hear him shout, that is a good point. Though i do have a rope in the basket of my bike, from going ghost hunting with Larry and todd last week.

I throw the rope up to Travis and it's just enough fro him not to get hurt climbing down. "Hurry!" i scream while i see the door behind him break and his dad comes rushing in. luckily Travis had finished tying the rope to the window ad he threw himself out just barley catching the rope and getting down safley. that might be the most relived i've ever been. His dad was not happy, he runs to get something, i can't see what it is, untill it gets thrown out the window hitting me on the prosthetic wich then i can feel cuts right trough my lip. I tell him to jump on the back of the bike and we hurry to the road.

"Are you okay!?" I shout trying to paddle as fast as i can. "Did he hurt you?!" But he doesn't answer, he just stares at the blood, dripping down my prosthetic.